Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching Boosting Team

Discussion on Searching Boosting Team within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching Boosting Team

Hey, How you see, im searching a tier boosting team, witch i could join. I would be glad to join any even for exp and a little cost for the divisions.
Is there any team who can pick me? My skill level is in Platin/Gold.
Old 09/23/2013, 14:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Maybe , add me on skype : shibalboyeloboost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searching for Boosting (Gold V -> Platinum)
09/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Guys. I'm looking for a good and trustable boosting-service. First of all, im German. So sorry for my english. My Account is Lv. 30, Gold V with ~20 LP. Ca. 50% Win Rate. (around 900 Games playd). Got most Champions, 10 Rune Pages and a lot of runes. I will pay via. Paysafe-Card i think. (Maybe we can do an other deal after some words). Around 70-80 €.
[Buying] [Searching]Bronze 1 > Silver 5 Cheap Boosting!
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I am searching for a Cheap Elo Boost on the EUW Server from Beonze 1 to Silver 5. I am currently at 30LP and recieving 5-10 LP each game. It is only Bronze so it shoulde be Quote Easy for Professional Boosters. Please make me an offer. I only Pay with PSC. Ps: I can also speak German. Sincerely
[Selling] Division boosting (searching for an elo site job or few orders)
06/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, I am a diamond player on multiple accounts that would like to start elo boosting people. I'm kinda new to this but I boosted multiple of my friends for free and it went quite well. First of all, I would like to point out that I would be interested to work for any elo boosting site out there that got the logistic set up. I heard it was quite fun working for them. Other than that, I am willing to take 1 or 2 orders at a time by myself. To make it fast, I will be starting with orders...
[NA] Player for LCS bound team boosting during downtime! (Day of boosting service!)
05/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Challenger tier booster. PM me for skype info. Bronze Division 5 - $20 Division 4 - $20 Division 3 - $20 Division 2 - $20 Division 1 - $25
[WTT] Searching ELO Boosting to from 1650 to 1950
07/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to Trade my Origin Account with BF3 ,BF:BC2 and Medal of Honor Limited Edition for an Elo boost from ~ 1650 up to Platinum! Msg me at Skype or PN me here for more details!