Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Cheep fast secure BOOST Service

Discussion on WTS Cheep fast secure BOOST Service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Cheep fast secure BOOST Service

Pricing:
- Price may vary if lp gain is significantly lower than normal
- Price can change depending on the LP you are at
- I ONLY ACCEPT Paysafecard Moneybookers or Ukash

Bronze
Bronze 5 to 4 - 10 euro
Bronze 4 to 3-10 euro
Bronze 3 to 2-10 euro
Bronze 2 to 1- 10 euro
Bronze 1 Silver 5- 18 euro
Silver
Silver 5 to 4 - 19 euro
Silver 4 to 3- 19 euro
Silver 3 to 2- 19 euro
Silver 2 to 1- 19 euro
Silver 1 Gold 5- 21 euro

Gold
Gold 5 to 4 - 25 euro
Gold 4 to 3- 25 euro
Gold 3 to 2- 25 euro
Gold 2 to 1- 25 euro
Gold 1 Platinum 5- 43 eur

Platinum
Platinum 5 to 4 -43 eur
Platinum 4 to 3- 43 eur
Platinum 3 to 2- 50 eur
Platinum 2 to 1- 50 eur
Platinum 1 to Diamond 5 - 65 eur

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elo boost service // fast/cheap/secure // EU servers
02/01/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 251 Replies
Introduction Hello players. We are small group of high elo people who offer cheap, fast and safe elo boosting. We are in this business for some years and had tons of satisfied customers. If you are looking for good, fast and cheap elo boost you are on the right place. http://i.epvpimg.com/Uf9Ye.jpg
[Selling] 2.0 REFERRAL SERVICE . FAst CHEEP trusted
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
System RAF 2.0 (5 lvl) 1. 5 referrals = 1€ - You receive Influence Points : 1250 2. 10 referrals = 1.5€ - You receive Influence Points : 2500 3. 25 referrals = 3€ - You receive Influence Points : 6250 4. 50 referrals = 5.5€ - You receive Influence Points : 12500 5. 100 referrals = 11€ - You receive Influence Points : 25000 6. 150 referrals = 15.50€ - You receive Influence Points : 37500 System RAF 2.0 (10 lvl)
[Selling] 100% Cheapest Ello Boost EU atm! Diamond Players! Fastest and Most Secure Service!
08/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys. I want to present myself to the people who don’t know me (and there are many of you of course :) ) I am a long-term HC gamer, was in top notch guilds in WoW (Around top 50 in the world) and played wc3 on a high competitive note I have sold all of my WoW accounts over this website and got into LoL on a more serious basis. At the moment me and my friends who are Diamond 2+ EUNE and one EUW player are offering very cheap and reliable elo boost service to everyone. We are very active...
Challanger player offering Fast Secure Reliable division boost
07/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Hello and Welcome, Challanger tier EUW player and his mates looking to make some cash and build a serious booster team with the best prices, fastest service and satisfied customers. If you're stuck in ELO Hell, and want to increase your League of Legends ranking you've come to the right place! We have expanded our offering, and have a nice team of high elo players consisting of Challenger guys to service your reuqirements on all servers. Why you should boost with us: - We are very...