Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3vs3/5v5 Team Gold/Platin for Rewards

Discussion on 3vs3/5v5 Team Gold/Platin for Rewards within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3vs3/5v5 Team Gold/Platin for Rewards

What's up guys,

im searching a 3vs3/5v5 Team on EUW which is in Gold/Platin League for the Season 3 Rewards.

PM (with price) if you got a team you want to sell!

---

Hallo,

ich suche ein 3vs3/5vs5 Team EUW, welches in der Gold/Platin Liga ist, um die Belohnungen für die dritte Season abzustauben.

PM (mit Preis) wenn ihr ein Team zu verkaufen habt.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VK 3vs3 Platin Team
09/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Yo, As the Topic says. Im selling the lead of the 3vs3 Platin V Team. If ur interested PN me or offer here in this Thread. Thanks. 1 Team left
[Selling] 3vs3 Platin Team
08/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, i want to sell my 3vs3 platin team on Eu West. Price 30 Euro. Write me a PM if you are interested. Payment via PaySafeCard Hallo, ich verkaufe mein 3vs3 platin team auf dem Eu West Server für 30 Euro. Schreibt mir eine PM, wenn du Interesse hast. Bezahlung per PaySafeCard
3vs3 Platin Team
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, Im Buying a 3vs3 Platin Team. Pn me if you want to sell one.
[Selling] PLATIN 3vs3 Team
06/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey guys, i will sell a Platin 3vs3 Team for 30 € PSC. If u are interested add me. we can also speak about the price. SERVER: EUW BoostBoy:) PUSH!