Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Championship Riven Skin (OCE/EUW/NA)

Discussion on Championship Riven Skin (OCE/EUW/NA) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Championship Riven Skin (OCE/EUW/NA)

Hey guys friend of mine told me to create an account here to help sell a skin card i won at a PAX event a few weeks ago. I already have Championship Riven on my main + my smurf account so I'm looking to sell this one off!

I understand that i only just registered here, but its simply just to sell this off. I do a lot of buying and selling over on **************.com and have some extensive feedback over there (not that it means much here).

I can be contacted on skype: WMunday93

Please contact me with your offers, i will also accept trades/services. I will not be going first so please do not add me requesting me to do so. Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mobile84.JPG (639.9 KB, 40 views)
Old 09/09/2013, 12:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 70
Code doesnt work on eune too? Willing to go first with me? You can always pm me and talk about me. (price etc)
Old 09/09/2013, 12:18   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Μatthew View Post
Code doesnt work on eune too? Willing to go first with me? You can always pm me and talk about me. (price etc)
Alright so the card doesn't actually tell you on the back which regions it works on, but i contacted riot support and they told me that most skins now come region free, i simply put the main 3 in the title. They confirmed that it should work on OCE/NA/EUW though
Old 09/09/2013, 12:23   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMunday93 View Post
Alright so the card doesn't actually tell you on the back which regions it works on, but i contacted riot support and they told me that most skins now come region free, i simply put the main 3 in the title. They confirmed that it should work on OCE/NA/EUW though
If you didnt use it on eune,it should work these also.

I come to the first question again. Can u go first with me? Also give me a price,on pms atleast.
Old 09/09/2013, 12:24   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 259/0/0
Interesting: