Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Oceania Level 30 Account

Discussion on Oceania Level 30 Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Oceania Level 30 Account

today im making this topic because im selling a level 30 Oceania account. The account has 41 champions, 2 skins and is ranked at bronze.
Im not asking much for this account and you can make an offer by adding my skype (sattas9), replying to this topic, or sending me an email at .
If we manage to arrange a deal, you will either go first or maybe i will if you are trusted.
Looking forward hearing from you.
I will probably add pics later, but you can simply add me on skype and i will show you the account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Oceania account
01/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello , my name is Vipy and I want an acc on euw/eune ( eune preferably ) ~90-100 champions ~20-30 skins (brolaf included) 3 full rune pages Bronze 2 (but high mmr) ~700-800 wins I dont need really much of an account (~30-40 champs and ~5-10 skins and bronze 3 or better)
[Trading] Oceania LoL account
02/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys , I am here to trade my Oceania LoL account for an account on EUW or NA. RUNES: CHAMPIONS:
[Buying] OCEANIA ACCOUNT UNRANKED
08/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey, i wanna buy a level 30 unranked Oceania account and i wanna know the price of it and the cost of the 10 placement matches and if u can at least get to gold V
[Selling] oceania account
07/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
lvl 13 2700ip some champs varus, ziggs, ali, sivir, mundo, nunu, vayne, tris, rammus full metal rammus, arclight varus, tpa mundo, 520rp sivir skin, rocket tris (975rp), pool party ziggs add me on skype: offswift only paysafecard
[Selling] Oceania account
07/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling 30 level oceania account -67 champions -good runes -1 skin -1700 IP price is negotiable skype: va654321