Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3vs3 team placement matches (5 victories)

Discussion on 3vs3 team placement matches (5 victories) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3vs3 team placement matches (5 victories)

We can play together with one of your friends.. i just need 5 certain victories..

Just write your offer here, with your contact
Old 09/07/2013, 02:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
wanna maybe buy ma 3v3 platin team?
Old 09/07/2013, 02:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by First-Blood View Post
We can play together with one of your friends.. i just need 5 certain victories..

Just write your offer here, with your contact
For getting rewards u need 10 victories
Old 09/07/2013, 02:48   #4

elite*gold: 0
Yes ... But i didnt get a thing...

In order to get rewards, Should I play in all these victorious matches , or can i simply join a team with 10 victories?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
9 placement matches (duo)
01/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hey ,is there any good person that would play with me duo for 10 games? (9 already) . Iam good player but i dont want to lose even 1 game. My acc is on west. So nice guy ,message me please) Help another human being ;P
[Buying] [BR] Looking for Duo for Placement Matches + More
08/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. I'm looking for an experienced player and booster to help me through my placement matches and possibly more games after that. I was Silver in S1, Gold in S2, and looking to hopefully reach Platinum before the end of this season. Little bit about myself - I've been playing since the early days of beta, but ranked has always proved to be a major hassle. I have nearly 300k IP accumulated, all champions unlocked and plethora of runepage combinations. As such, I just don't feel...
[Buying] 10 Placement Matches for 20€
09/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello :) I am looking for a Booster who can win my 10 Placement matches. I just need to get into Gold 5. I can pay with Paypal. I only want to buy a boost from a guy with 30 tbm+
Placement Matches (6)
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 3 Replies
Hey iam looking for someone that would help me to win my last 6 matches for free of course. I could do this on my own but i prefer to secure my 10/10 win matches. So please pm here ;)
Placement Matches (6)
07/19/2013 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
Hey iam looking for someone that would help me to win my last 6 matches for free of course. I could do this on my own but i prefer to secure my 10/10 win matches. So please pm here ;)