Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELO BOOST (CHEAP, FAST, TRUST)

Discussion on ELO BOOST (CHEAP, FAST, TRUST) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ELO BOOST (CHEAP, FAST, TRUST)

I want to sell (to help) you with elo hell (ONLY BRONZE OR SILVER, it's hard a little bit in other divisions and I need time)

Bronze 1-5div 5eu (1 DIVISION 1eu) +promotion

Silver 1-5div 10eu (1 DIVISION 2eu) +promotion

Promotion serries:

Bronze 1eu

Silver 2eu

ONLY PAYPAL

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Fast Duo offers cheap ELO BOOST [EUW] / Schneller, günstiger ELO Boost (2 Spieler)
05/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 97 Replies
closed
[ELO BOOST] EUW/EUNE OFFER UP TO DIAMOND I BOOST [FAST AND CHEAP!]
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
About us: Hi, I am a challenger in EUW, and my friend is Diamond 1. We both are fresh blood in this boosting for money, but we have done if before for fun. We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers. We are willing to boost Leagues from : Bronze to Diamond Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members. We accept only Paypal!! If we currently dont have any job, we will give you a 25% discount! NOTE: This only up to gold I. So add us on skype and ask do we have any...
Elo (Division/League) Boosting service ! cheap ~ trust ~ legit ~ fast !
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi Everybody , My name is Beti and im offering division or league boost service for any kind of people . I was platinum season 2 and now im Diamond 1 , qualified few times but duo to my mmr didnt reach challenger yet . Before im quitting League of legends cause I didnt find a serious team or something like i wanted to use my mechanics and skills to earn so money before im going to the university. My prices are quiet cheap and im pretty fast , i got 4months holiday now till the...
Powerlevelservice - 24/7 - Fast / Trust / Cheap
12/23/2012 - WarRock Trading - 7 Replies
Guten Abend elitepvpers; Ich biete euch einen 24/7 Powerlevelservice an! (Hat Update bedarf usw :P) Ablauf: Da ich mit ~ 50+ TBM eigendlich Trusted genug bin, werde ich first abkassieren! Middleman möglich! Ihr könnt unten sehen wie ihr mich erreichen könnt unter "Kontakt".
EU West Lv30, 28 Champs // Cheap, fast, trust with MM.
02/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I sell my EU West Account Picture's: Champs: http://1click-image.de/user/image/940147079.jpg Rankeds: http://1click-image.de/user/image/546937467.jpg