Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for 100 2.0 referals paying with psc

Discussion on Looking for 100 2.0 referals paying with psc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for 100 2.0 referals paying with psc

Looking for somebody trusted who can do this.
-Keukenrol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Trading referals bot or referals for LOL acc
05/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
IM doing referals on my pc up to 40 per day, or i can give you a bot for a nice lol acc on eune or euw. hit me up skype for more info ty ! :) Cheers.
Need Referals
10/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all i need some Referals i can pay in 2x 10€ PSC 1x 25€ PSC Contact me Skype > CuteNoar please pn me before maybe with this Details
Need Referals Pay €
10/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi @ all i Need some Referals i can pay with 2x 10€ PSC 1x 25€ PSC Please add me in skype "CuteNoar" to discuss P.S . : I wont give first or upfront i want atleast have doned 50% of the deal dont need be 1 of the scammed bobs who cry in this forum all day because gave first
[Paying 20$] Setting up my vSRO server! [Paying 20$]
12/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
Hello, Recently i've decided to create a private server, so I checked out this site. I've downloaded everything in the download section, but have no idea what to do now. Could someone help me via Teamviewer, im able to pay up to 20$ to the one that can help me make my server. (Payments via PayPal/PaySafeCard) Thanks in advance