Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap elo boost from bronze to silver

Discussion on Cheap elo boost from bronze to silver within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap elo boost from bronze to silver

Hey, my name is Luke and I am 19 years old. I have been playing LoL since Season 1. I used to play on my friends and random people accounts at Season2 and now at Season3,boosting them from Bronze to Silver without any problem, I got lot of free time so basically i can play all day long if i want,that's why I am very fast with your boosting.

What I guarantee?
1. I guarantee you any of your friends have no idea about boosting.
2. I guarantee you,you can stop my boost at any time if you wish to play normals or rankeds.All you have to do is type to me on skype.
3. I guarantee you dont have to worry about banning your account.
4. I guarantee you i help you with runes,masteries and strategies.

Sorry for my english.

Price: Bronze V - Bronze IV - 5€
Bronze IV - Bronze III - 5€
Bronze III - Bronze II - 5€
Bronze II - Bronze I - 5€
Bronze I - Silver V - 10€
Bronze V - Silver V - 25€

Screenshots:

Old 08/29/2013, 01:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey u need a vouche ?
im also intrested in ur service
pm me
Old 08/30/2013, 14:03   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

vouched
played really good Trusted

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Cheap Division Boost Bronze - Silver
07/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 43 Replies
Get Your Reward Every tier/division => Gold V = 55€ discount if you are close to gold V, closer you are, more the discount will be huge :) http://i.epvpimg.com/6jRJf.jpg
Cheap boost from bronze to silver :D
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, boosting from bronze 5 to silver 1, so u can get @ least silver borders for season 3 I think because im not trusted 5 € psc for each Division will be enough. it includes the promo to the next Tier. 2-3 duoq vouches are ok :) but after that i will start to work for Money pn me if you interested
[Selling] NA Bronze---->Silver Boost cheap
08/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I am doing Elo jobs a while for friends. I'm platinum on NA. I will just be boosting bronze and silver divisions for now. Each bronze division is 10$ and Bronze 1 to Silver 5 is 17$ You have to have decent LP gains 15+ or more expensive. Silver divisions 15$ each. I can do a few vouch game to. Add Skype yelnats_
[Selling] elo boost bronze x -> Silver 5 cheap
07/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ich booste euch von Bronze Div x -> Silver5 Entweder in Duo Q oder ich spiele mit eurem Acc mit Skype oder Ts I boost you from Bronze Div X -> Silver5 I can boost you in Duo Q or i play with you Acc ( Skype / TS only German) Preise / Price Bronze x -> Silver 5 10-20 Euro PSC / Paypal / E*gold Added mich Skype oder Pn´t mich um den Preis auszuhandeln oder ggf. bei Fragen.
Cheap Elo boost (Bronze/Silver)
07/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey Leute, wollte mal ein billigen boost Service anbieten verlange zur zeit nur 30 - 50eg pro Match. (Ich spiele max. 2 oder 3 Games pro Account, möchte mich erstmal nur bekannt machen) Bin mit meinem Main Gold 2, ihr könnt mir gerne beim spielen zugucken und ich gebe euch Tipps und erkläre warum ich etwas so mache. Ihr dürft euch natürlich über Teamviewer einloggen, ich will niemand sein Account klauen xD Suche 1/2 Truster ! Feedback