Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Gold/Plat/Diamond Teams for sale

Discussion on [NA] Gold/Plat/Diamond Teams for sale within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Gold/Plat/Diamond Teams for sale

Hi All

I am new to epvp and thus obviously we can use Middle Men if you wish. After reading the new season rewards and making various 3s teams for our friends so they too could get that super sexy elise skin.

We have decided to open thus up to the public.

How this works.

Msg Myself and include the team name/payment/middle man etc
i shall give you my in game name to add you to the team
my friends will join and we will complete the desired division
we will then give you captain and leave.

GOLD TEAMS 25$
PLAT TEAMS 75$
DIAMOND TEAMS Sold Out
Old 08/28/2013, 02:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how many games have u played in a gold teams? Cuz I have to be in 30% of games to be qualify for the rewards
Old 08/28/2013, 03:11   #3

u hav to play 5 games on a fresh team

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Gold l Plat l Diamond Teams Euw
03/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi From Time to Time we got many Teams on our way to challanger and we now sell teams and slots of our Teams cheap!!! All that in 3vs3. Here the Prizes: Slot in High Gold Team (Gold II or I): 10euro psc whole Team: 30 Euro Platinum: Slot 20; Team 90
Selling GOLD / Plat / Diamond SLOT / TEAMS
06/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As title I'm selling teams. Gold 10 eu slot / 25 team Plat 20 eu slot / 40 eu team Diamond 50 eu slot / 80 eu team Add me on skype for pics and everything! Have a nice day
[Selling] Selling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slots FOR GOOD PRICES
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The Breakdown My Teammates and I ( all are Diamond players, I am currently on 2 Diamond teams) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games due to our high MMR’s we will be placed between ( Gold I- Diamond V, although most commonly somewhere around Mid Plat) Rewards For Season 4: Along with the purchase of your team/slot, you will be receiving rewards distributed by riot at the end of Season 3(entering season 4)....
[Selling] Selling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slots
05/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The Breakdown My Teammates and I ( all are Diamond players, I am currently on 2 Diamond teams) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games due to our high MMR’s we will be placed between ( Gold I- Diamond V, although most commonly somewhere around Mid Plat) Rewards For Season 4: Along with the purchase of your team/slot, you will be receiving rewards distributed by riot at the end of Season 3(entering season 4)....
Selling Diamond/plat teams. Also Diamond solo que acct (NA)
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
:cool: I sell League of legends North American Server Teams/Slots : Lots of Gold Division I Team (Slot or Team?)($15 a slot/ We can discuss the team) Lots of Platin Division Team's (Slot or Team?)($30/ We can discuss the team) I also sell Diamond teams now these are more expensive, as they are harder to make I can also sell diamond slots. Soon to have challenger so when I get that i will be selling that aswell. THE DIAMOND ACCOUNT IS SOLD I Also take RiotPoints (NA Server) And Paypal