Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gamescom Skins 2013

Discussion on Gamescom Skins 2013 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gamescom Skins 2013

Hello,i visit Germany for this event and since I see so many ppl that were looking for a ticket. I will give you the code that you win Riot blitzrank and Arcane hecarim for 5 euro.

Im accepting paysafe card mainly,paypal also.
If you are REALLY trusted I can go first,since im new here you should always request a trade and when you ll give me the psc/paypal I will accept it and give you the infos.

Ps. You should use the code

I have few codes left since I already gave some to my friends for free.

Mail me @ for more infos, I check them rly often.
Old 08/23/2013, 18:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ask him for a picture of the ticket or some proof like that, any code can be entered and will show as valid.. just saying.
Old 08/23/2013, 18:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akealol View Post
ask him for a picture of the ticket or some proof like that, any code can be entered and will show as valid.. just saying.
True, also you ll get the skins 5 days after the event will finish.