Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUNE] 70CHAMPS | PAX JAX | ORG EMAIL | PLATINUM

Discussion on [EUNE] 70CHAMPS | PAX JAX | ORG EMAIL | PLATINUM within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 13
[EUNE] 70CHAMPS | PAX JAX | PLATINUM

-Platinum 1
-2 rune pages (ad and ap)
-70 champions
-some skins like pax jax, resistance cait and other

Will show account via skypeshare.
Price: offer me
PW/Skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Platinum 1
08/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
WTS Platinum 1 acc with all theese champions and skins: Price:200 euro ! Alistar Amumu Annie Ashe Blitzcrank Brand Caitlyn Cho'Gath (Gentelmen Cho'Gath Nightmare Cho'Gath)
[Selling] EUNE Platinum 5 NEW account
08/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The account is Platinum 5 , with only 41 wins and 26 loses in rank soloq. Because of high MMR (match making rating due to high win/lose ratio) you will be placed with Diamond and Platinum players.more often than any other tier. Also you will get per win around 30-40 league points and per defeat you will lose less than 30. Skilled players may reach DIAMOND tier more easily. . The account has only 20 champions with around 200 normal games wins. NO SKINS 2 Rune Pages
[Selling] EUNE/EUW PLATINUM IV account // 20€
06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, Im selling my Platinum account, only because I want some RP to TPA skins to my main account. It's at EUW, but has free transfer to EUNE. Dont think it's scam, it's so cheap only because of the low amount of champs, skins, runes. Rating isnt the most important for me, when I have main in Diamond. IP 5.2k RP 153 2 AD, AP runes Skins: Annie in wonderland
[Selling] Lol Euw Gold V account ( S1 Platinum, S2 Platinum ) 99 Champs 36 skins+original email
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I have account to sell. Euw acc with possiblity of transfer to Eune, NA and Brasil. I give original email!!! Current season 3 division is Gold V : screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. Season 1 Platinum Season 2 Platinum It has 99 Champions: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. It has 36 Skins: 1.Dragon Fist Lee Sin 2.Ironscale Shyvana