Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum/Unranked Account

Discussion on Platinum/Unranked Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinum/Unranked Account

I'm looking for a platinum account with only a few champions and nice runes for each role to trade for a gold V account with only a few champions missing, nice runes for each role and some skins also! I can also give a steam account on this if I think that your platinum account deserves it.

About the unranked account, I can give you 10 euro PSC for one. I only need it to have good runes (AD/AP & Supp) and some mid/adc champions.

Feel free to talk on elitepvpers or you just can add me on skype
zelda2s
Old 08/19/2013, 04:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Check my sig dawggg. Going to be far more than 10e though
Old 08/19/2013, 14:35   #3

As the topic says I am only able to give 10 euro for the Unranked account. Only if it is a really good account I would trade it for the Gold account + 10 euro!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EUW Unranked EUW Unranked account with 60+ champions 3+ rune pages
11/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
- Must have 0 ranked games this season, previous season doesn't matter. - 60+ champions (mainly ap mid preferably) - 3+ rune pages (ad/ap required) - NO SKINS needed Not going first unless you have more feedback than me, only buying from trusted people aswell. Paying 40$ maximum. Skype: tifulias
[Selling] [EUW]LP boost: Unranked to Platinum * 50+ Jobs completed * Insane KDA score *
06/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Heres is my original post, where you will find all the vouchers: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2497859-bronze-till-platinum.html I am grateful to one of my friends for opening this service's website, where now you can donate to me for your boosting orders, the website its not official but it works just fine: LPBoost.TK - We boost your LP faster than u can bring it down! About myself Hi guys, I am 20 years old from Russia I try and bring the best boosting...
[Selling] Lol Euw Gold V account ( S1 Platinum, S2 Platinum ) 99 Champs 36 skins+original email
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I have account to sell. Euw acc with possiblity of transfer to Eune, NA and Brasil. I give original email!!! Current season 3 division is Gold V : screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. Season 1 Platinum Season 2 Platinum It has 99 Champions: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. It has 36 Skins: 1.Dragon Fist Lee Sin 2.Ironscale Shyvana
WTS Level 30 NA Platinum V account | Platinum Load Screen Border $160 [CHEAP]
05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
aaaaa
[Selling] WTS 2 lolaccs Platinum V and unranked NA region
04/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello i want to sell my platnim V account on Na REgion with all champs 12 rune pages 65 skins season 2 gold border original email. second account is is unranked level 30 wiht 65 champs 5 rune pages 32 skins original email. im looking for money via paypal paysafecard ucash or skrill. feel free to pm skype i can share more information there