Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HAVE ORIGINAL EMAIL Selling League of Legends Acct (Pax Jax,Bewitching Nidalee More!)

Discussion on HAVE ORIGINAL EMAIL Selling League of Legends Acct (Pax Jax,Bewitching Nidalee More!) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HAVE ORIGINAL EMAIL Selling League of Legends Acct (Pax Jax,Bewitching Nidalee More!)

Selling league of legends account on NA server. Have original email for it the account is currently silver 5. It has Pax Jax, Bewitching Nidalee Snowmerdinger as well as Battlecast Cho and much more! Price is flexible you can add me on skype @ evaandelaney or reply here.

Tags
account, bewitchingnidalee, paxjax

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA Lvl 30 Account w/ Snow Bunny Nidalee, Bewitching Nidalee, Urf WW and UFO Corki
08/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
SOLD!
[Selling] Na Account With Pax Jax,Bewitching Nidalee and original email
07/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Pm me on here or post your skype in this thread. It is Bronze 3 it also Snowmerdinger,Battlecast chogath and many other skins. 55 champions i believe.
[Selling] NA-HAVE ORIGINAL EMAIL-Acct with Pax Jax,Bewitching Nidalee and Snowmerdinger
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Have original email on the account. At the moment it is bronze 3 please just make me an offer on it you can post your skype here or pm me. It has about 53 champs and a few other skins
[Buying] EUW ACC (Any division) /w headless hecarim & bewitching nidalee/snowbunny nidalee
06/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
My offer is not higher than 45 euros, and it's depending on division, runes and champions. Really interested if you got the 3 skins, though. Skype: askebaske2 or pm me over elitepvpers. Using paypal for payment.