Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jerrys Handleveled Professional XP / IP Powerleveling, Cheapest!

Discussion on Jerrys Handleveled Professional XP / IP Powerleveling, Cheapest! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Jerrys Handleveled Professional XP / IP Powerleveling, Cheapest!

Product list:

XP Powerleveling 1-30:
Prize: 95$ or 69€
Delivery-time: 7 days
Features: This package can be customized any way,
the prize and delivery-time is then calculated on the XP required.

IP Powerleveling 24 hours:
Prize: 24$ or 18€
Delivery-time: 24 hours
Description: Your account will be set to farm maximum IP for 24 hours straight.
Features: This package can be customized any way,
the prize is then calculated on the amount of time.
Minimum order is one hour for 1$ or 0,7€.

I don´t have to know your password!
By using remote desktop services you will enter you password on my computer in LoL.
Therefore you never compromise your account security in any way.
I am using Supremo Remote Desktop Service. Download it here:
Supremo: Remote Desktop freeware for Windows

Fullcontactlist:

E-mail:
Old 08/12/2013, 13:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

$95 for 1-30? That's overpriced. Trusted sellers / traders do that for only $20.
Old 08/12/2013, 13:47   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Need vouch maybe?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CHEAPEST PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
06/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi. We are here to offer you one of the CHEAPEST AND FASTEST PROFESSIONAL services for league of legends division/mmr boosting. We maintain the confidentiality of all of our clients and all boosters are diamond 3 rated and above and work hard to get you the rating you want to achieve. Our website is currently under construction, and when it is up I will link it here. AS A RESULT OF HAVING NO WEBSITE, FOR THE NEXT 3-4 WEEKS WHILE WE WORK TO GET IT UP, WE ARE OFFERING IMMENSE DISCOUNTS ON EVERY...
WTS THE WORLD CHEAPEST D3 IGG, D3 POWERLEVELING !
10/19/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
cheapest in europe !!! D3 Powa fast delivery ! fast services ! 100% safe ! 100% hand work ! no bots, no hacks ! for more information visit our webshop !!! D3 Powa !!! http://i.imgur.com/ObnFu.png
WTS [EU/US] Cheapest Gametime | SoR accounts | Powerleveling
10/09/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies
SPECIAL DEAL OF THE WEEK 85-90 only 20$ http://i.imgur.com/ahLo8.jpg 30 Days Gametime | Obisidan Nightwing 30 Days WoW Gametime Prices 1 Month Gametime 2€ Euro / 4$ USD / x GOLD 2 Month Gametime 4.5€ Euro / 6.5$ USD / x GOLD 3 Month Gametime 7€ Euro / 10$ USD / x GOLD 4 Month Gametime 9.5€ Euro / 13$ USD / x GOLD
[WTS] WTS [EU/US] Cheapest Gametime | SoR accounts | Powerleveling
09/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
30 Days Gametime | Obisidan Nightwing 30 Days WoW Gametime Prices 1 Month Gametime 2€ Euro / 4$ USD / 7k GOLD 2 Month Gametime 4.5€ Euro / 6.5$ USD / 13k GOLD 3 Month Gametime 7€ Euro / 10$ USD / 20k GOLD 4 Month Gametime 9.5€ Euro / 13$ USD / 27k GOLD 5 Month Gametime 11€ Euro / 14.5$ USD / 34k GOLD 6 Month Gametime 12€ Euro / 17$ USD / 41k GOLD 7 Month Gametime 14€ Euro / 19$ USD / 49k GOLD
xmanlevel Professional Diablo 3 powerleveling service!
05/29/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 4 Replies
Xmanlevel is a professional World of Warcraft powerleveling company, in the past five years we have served over million of customers. and now we are starting diablo3 powerleveling We are very experienced levelers and we offer the best customer service at English language. We do use a proxy to protect our customers from changing the IP to other countries, and risking getting banned. So no matter where You come from, we can provide you very fast and very safe 100% hand powerleveling. In...