Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold Account + Steam Account + 25 Euro PSC = Plat/Diamond Account [EUW]

Discussion on Gold Account + Steam Account + 25 Euro PSC = Plat/Diamond Account [EUW] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold Account + Steam Account + 25 Euro PSC = Plat/Diamond Account [EUW]

As the title says I am looking for a platinum/diamond account from this season to trade for a league of legends account plus a steam account and a 25 euro paysafecard.
Since we are almost on the end of the season this trade seems pretty fair to me.

About the league of legends account:

86 Champs
Close to 25 Skins including Lion Dance Kog'Maw
7 Rune Pages with all the essencial runes for each role!
Gold V soloQ ELO (So you'll receive gold border and icon at the end of the season)
Silver IV 5vs5 ELO (I am the owner of a team who got this elo so you will receive the icon of it at the end of the season)
316 Normal Wins

About the steam account:

Created in March 2008
Games: Counter-Strike 1.6 ; Counter-Strike Source ; Call Of Duty: Black Ops ; Day Of Defeat ; Day Of Defeat: Source ; Ricochet
No VAC banned in any game!

I am only going to accept trusted members on this trade or, if you are not trusted, I need a trusted middleman on this. I can show you the account via skype.

PM ME WITH OFFERS OR ADD ME ON SKYPE:
zelda2s

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Diamond Account, (NOT TANKED) High plat account~ Any server.
07/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
As title says: kevin350sts is my skype. serious people only. no scam dicks etc.
[Trading] My Steam Account against LoL Account Plat-Diamond
05/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys, I want to trade my My Steam Account against a League Plat V to Diamond Account. Games on Steam: Defiance Deluxe Edition BioShock Infinite Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Deluxe Edition(contains CoD World at War) Grand theft Auto IV Complete Edition(contains Liberty City Stories) Sonic Allstars Racing Transformed with Metal Sonic DLC
WTB Gold/Plat/ or Diamond Account for NA
01/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Looking to purchase a S2 Platinum or Diamond account with a close to top current rating of ELO. (Diamond preff) I will also take a gold s2 account, if its at diamond or plat elo currently. Original owner please. Only buying from trusted. >>NA Only<< Requirements: Anything without "Must" is not needed for sure
WTB Gold/Plat/Diamond Account for NA
01/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Looking to purchase a S2 Platinum or Diamond account with a close to top current rating of ELO. (Diamond preff) I will also take a gold s2 account, if its at diamond or plat elo currently. Original owner please. Only buying from trusted. >>NA Only<< Requirements: Anything without "Must" is not needed for sure
WTB Gold/Plat/Diamond account. NA Only
01/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies