Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silver to Gold Promotion Series

Discussion on Silver to Gold Promotion Series within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silver to Gold Promotion Series

NA Server!

Hey boosters. I'm looking for someone to play my promotion series to get to gold. Post an offer or message me on Skype: Not.Around

** Looking for someone who can guarantee the promotion and if they lose the promotions will get me to gold on their time. Good TBM required **
Old 08/08/2013, 03:18   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Although I don't have the best TBM (kinda new still), if it's NA and your comfortable with me playing your promos, I could do it.
Old 08/08/2013, 03:18   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
EUW? if eu i can do
Old 08/08/2013, 03:24   #4

Whoops! Forgot to mention it's NA server! sorry!
Old 08/08/2013, 03:26   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 105/0/3
hi 10€ and i do your promo/guarantee u will get gold 5.

i work with vpn+appear offline to prevent any chance to get banned
Old 08/08/2013, 03:35   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

$10 usd

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] I want to sell S2 Gold S3 Gold, and a Silver III Account in PROMOTION!
07/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo. I want to sell these accounts, cuz I need the money and later on I want to create a smurf one. The Gold is: There are 81 champions, in season 2 it was in gold, now Gold V(not bad match making rating,+18-20 points per win) with 4 full runepage. There is only one skin: Harbinger Kassadin(that was my favorite champion). ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Price is: 50€ OR the Best...
[Selling] S2 Gold S3 Gold V, and a Silver III Account in PROMOTION
07/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo. I want to sell these accounts, cuz I need the money and later on I want to create a smurf one. The Gold is: There are 81 champions, in season 2 it was in gold, now Gold V(not bad match making rating,+18-20 points per win) with 4 full runepage. There is only one skin: Harbinger Kassadin(that was my favorite champion). ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Price is: 50€ OR the Best offer!
Silver V promotion to Silver 4 BEAST SKINS
07/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Info: 18k IP 2400RP Silver 5 - 100pts All champs 20runepage Skins: Foxfire ahri,Nurse akali, Blackfrost Anivia, Red Baron Corki, Dark Valkyrie Diana,
Promotion to Silver <.<
05/23/2013 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Heyhey :D Endlich zur promo vom Bronze-Silver geschaft. Zu mir : BäLLcHeN - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Da ich da nun endgültig raus will suche ich jemanden der mich dabei unterstützt :D Da das erste Team direkt mal .... der totale lacher war, möchte ich es ungern weiterhin alleine carrien ;D Spiele auch gerne mit höheren :D
[S] DuoQ für Promotion Series Silver -> Gold
02/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, ich suche jemanden der mit mir die Promotion Series spielen kann, nachdem ich gerade eben meine 100 LP zum Aufstieg von Silber I zu Gold V erhalten habe. D.h. ich suche jemanden der mit mir im DuoQ 3 aus den 5 Spielen gewinnt. Natürlich solltet ihr in der Lage sein, die Spiele zu carrien ^^ (War 1600 Elo und bin in die Silber Division gekommen und möchte da nur schnellstmöglich wieder raus. Ich hab einfach keine Lust mich da permanent mit dieser Promotion Series rumzuärgern -.-) ...