Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering Professionnal Cheap Coaching(Solo player) and Elo boosting

Discussion on Offering Professionnal Cheap Coaching(Solo player) and Elo boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 07/05/2014, 10:50   #151

elite*gold: 0
re
Old 07/08/2014, 17:27   #152

re
Old 07/11/2014, 12:30   #153

re
Old 07/14/2014, 02:46   #154

re
Old 07/14/2014, 03:19   #155 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dont ever pay this guy any money

This is why you should not use this guy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostbladeDK View Post
DO NOT USE THIS GUY.
I was recently scammed by him!

He was going to boost my LoL account, and we agreed on the price and what level should be reached. He will ask you for money to be paid in advance is very eager to start right away as he has a lot of free time (so he claims). But after he recieves money, he hardly even plays on your account, despite you constantly requesting him to get the job done. As the weeks progressed only a few matches was played and nothing significant happened to the level of the account.

We talked about this several times and several times I agreed to move the deadline for the goal of the account, trying to make the deal go smoothly. Nevertheless still nothing happed, and I asked for a refund of the money. He won't refund anything so i wrote a complaint to paypal. Turns out this guy doesen't even use his own paypal account for payment. After paypal turned down my request, he has deleted me from Skype.

I have evidence of all this, including screenshots of the skype user and skypename used in chat, and the entire skype conversation, where he admits to not being able to complete the boost. If you are thinking of using this guy for any sort of boosting, then DON'T. I will glady provide all the evidence via skype/E-mail if anyone needs proof that i'm telling the truth. Just send me a PM.

I know I won't get my money back, I just want to make sure no one else is scammed by this guy.
Don't ever use this moron. Can't believe he has not been banned from E-pVp yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sytraxz View Post
Payed him the money. He said he should play today but he ignored and deleted me on skype. I dont know what to do now, can some1 help me?
Old 07/16/2014, 14:23   #156

re
Old 07/16/2014, 15:11   #157 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 07/31/2014, 21:46   #158

re