Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Elo boost !

Discussion on Free Elo boost ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Elo boost !

Hello i am an diamond player and are looking for people to help out of elo hell!
I am doing this for free for a period of time only cause i would like to earn some trust and get a good reputation but it is one thing i would want in return and that is that you recomend me on this site if you think it goes well.

1 I can boost in bronze sillver and gold i am currently not offering boosts in platinum because it takes to long.

2 region must be in euw or eune because of the language

3 If you think it goes well you must recomend me in this thread

4 contact me by add my skype Theleageplayer or send a pm here

5 I rather not boost more than 1-3 divisions for one person cause i want to do as many as possible.

6 i wont use ur rp or ip and dont speak to anyone on your account

I am new in this forum so if this is in the wrong section dont be to hard on me and escuse my bad spelling

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Old 08/02/2013, 19:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Accept in skype
Old 08/02/2013, 20:00   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 125/0/4
can one trust?
Old 08/02/2013, 20:09   #4

Ill accept all reqúest later cause im curently playing whit my frinds (=
and u can trust me i doesnt have any use of your accounts i have my own i only want to get som early custommers and get *** feedback so i can earn some money on this (=
And beside if i steal urt account u can just contact riot to get it back so nothing to worry about guys (=

the sevice is currently down cause of bad internet something has happended and we gonna need an new router
Closed Thread