Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EloRush (By Diamonds) [Fast, Anonymous, Safe and Cheap]

Discussion on EloRush (By Diamonds) [Fast, Anonymous, Safe and Cheap] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EloRush (By Diamonds) [Fast, Anonymous, Safe and Cheap]

Hi guys,
Elo Rush is a group of friends from Diamond elo who are willing to help you to get out of that elo hell where you get trolls and afk players. We are always willing to offer cheap, fast and safe service and you can always contact the booster to find out information about your account and how the elo boosting in getting on. At the moment we are offering to boost your account anywhere from bronze 5 to plat 1 in any EU server (EUW, EUNE, Turkey and Russia).
Old 08/02/2013, 12:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 146
You need a vouch?
Old 08/03/2013, 17:14   #3

Taking new orders.
Old 08/03/2013, 22:06   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It'll be hard to find customer with 3 posts and 0 TBM.
So if you need vouch games you can message me with your skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
mosu's Eloboosting &Coaching - GUARANTEED CHEAPEST BOOSTER EUW - NEW PRICES!
04/29/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 312 Replies
★★★ 3 Years of Boosting Experience ★★★ http://i.minus.com/ibbDEbTLcuKayj.gif TBMs
[Selling] Bronze to platinium boosting. Fast, anonymous & cheap!
07/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi, I am a Platinum league player who sells elo boosts. I have done so for a few friends, but never sold it. I want to be a trusted booster and i am therefore looking for a few vouchers (preferably trusted). I can deliver the boost rather fast since i play a every day. EU ONLY. (too high latency on other servers, sorry) Status : Available Vouch : 3/3
Bronze to Diamond boosting. Fast, anonymous & cheap!
06/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 28 Replies
Update: We do vouch games (on EU servers). Dear ePVP community. I am new to ePVP and would like to offer you our boosting services. We are a bunch of diamond 1 and diamond 2 players who are able to boost any account in a very short period of time. We guarantee you: Anonymity. We won't speak with anyone while boosting, except, of course, for basic ingame communication. The games won't be streamed as well, even tho some boosters tend to stream their games while boosting. Offline....
WTS CHEAP D3 GOLD, CHEAP POWER LEVELNG 100% SAFE 100% TRUSTED FAST DELIVERY
06/04/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
cheapest in europe !!! D3 Powa fast delivery ! fast services ! 100% safe ! 100% hand work ! no bots, no hacks ! for more information visit our webshop !!! D3 Powa !!! http://i.imgur.com/ObnFu.png
[HOT]►CHEAP YouTube Views ☆ FAST, CHEAP & SAFE ★ PayPal [HOT]
11/13/2012 - Social Media Trading - 7 Replies
http://poxxar.hostei.com/youtube/data.png No Bots- Real Humans! The views will be added ASAP! Add me: youtube.view.service http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7602/78269301. png