Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] Lemme be your Platinum Coach! Overall Coaching

Discussion on [EUW] Lemme be your Platinum Coach! Overall Coaching within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW] Lemme be your Platinum Coach! Overall Coaching

Hey (:
Coaching for example -> Kha Zix ; Syndra ; Vayne on at least Plat-Level.
These 3 are my favorites, but i'm not limited in champion variety though. There are only a few i probably wont be able to teach specifically!

What i'm offering:
• Giving general tipps for every role and specific tipps for certain champions
• All time-frames from early-game to mid-game to late-game behavior
• On 3on3 as well if wanted
• From explaining in customs to normal 5on5's matches where you can apply the things i taught you, to your gameplay

15€/h
If less than 1 hour or hours being incomplete like 1h30min or 2h30min
it'll be 22,50€ for 1h15min
and 37,50€ for 1h45min (for example)

->Payment via Paypal<-

!(voiced-coaching via Teamspeak or Skype only in german, not that comfortable in talking sorry , but i can type fast:P)!

If you have further questions ask me!
Just add me on EUW
IngameName: Deathrec0n
Usually i'm online constantly (:. I ain't biting c:
Old 07/26/2013, 18:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

need a vouch? in english.
Old 07/26/2013, 18:24   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

#Vouch
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2013, 18:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindiesel7 View Post
need a vouch? in english.
no thank you! (:
Old 07/26/2013, 19:17   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 305
The Black Market: 255/0/2
People won't really trust you unless you do some vouches.
Old 07/27/2013, 15:12   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by leekiesin View Post
People won't really trust you unless you do some vouches.
i know : o
Old 07/27/2013, 15:42   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1600
Im sorry but youre prices are very high, for 15 Euro/hour you get Challenger coaches on LoL Academy.

But good luck.

Tags
lol coaching

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Platinum 2 Coach | Cheap and informative Coaching!
05/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'm looking to get into the coaching scene again and make some money on the side. I have a lot of experience coaching friends and family, and even some random people, however, I understand that doesn't mean much here. What you can expect to learn from me: 1.Explanation of mechanics and how to improve on yours. 2.I will watch your game(s) (preferably with a stream) and give you tips and tell you what you are doing correctly / incorrectly) We could also use replays or I could...
Selling up to platinum divison 5 and coaching
02/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone i am back to sell elo boosts! I have been playing league since june 2010 so you could definitely say I enjoy this game and would love to help some of you get out of elo hell I have good experience in high elo and any order you guys want should be fulfilled in 3-7 days depending on how much elo is wanted and what times you are online keep in mind once you get to say silver/gold/platinum of any division you cannot drop down from division 5 My 2100 account currently this season ~...
Selling up to platinum divison 5 and coaching
02/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello everyone i am back to sell elo boosts! I have been playing league since june 2010 so you could definitely say I enjoy this game and would love to help some of you get out of elo hell I have good experience in high elo and any order you guys want should be fulfilled in 3-7 days depending on how much elo is wanted and what times you are online keep in mind once you get to say silver/gold/platinum of any division you cannot drop down from division 5 My 2100 account currently this season ~...
[WTS]3v3 Gold/Platinum Teams/Slots/Coaching [EUW]
02/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello fellow ePVPers! I am currently SELLING 3VS3 GOLD/PLATINUM SLOTS AND/OR TEAMS For Region. Coaching will only be discussed through PM/Skype! Reply to this thread with offers or simply PM me. If you have any questions, PM me.
Selling up to platinum division 5 & coaching
02/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone i am back to sell elo boosts! I have been playing league since june 2010 so you could definitely say I enjoy this game and would love to help some of you get out of elo hell I have good experience in high elo and any order you guys want should be fulfilled in 1-4 days possibly more depending on how much elo is wanted and what times you are online Coaching is 13$ hr My 2100 account currently this season ~ http://i.imgur.com/uaId3U9.jpg http://i.imgur.com/1hhM6je.jpg My...