Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLATINUM 5 ACC , IN NA SERVER !! CHEAP !!

Discussion on PLATINUM 5 ACC , IN NA SERVER !! CHEAP !! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLATINUM 5 ACC , IN NA SERVER !! CHEAP !!

Im selling platinum acc in NA server.
The acc is from Season 1 , and it has some special summoner icons.
It has 102 champs.
It has 53 skins too.
The Normal wins are 1286
The wins on ranked are 296.
If you have interest in buying this acc , ADD me in skype - roket_monkata , for more information

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap boosting Bronze to Platinum! [Trusted] [Cheap] [Vouch Games Aviable]
09/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
Info: We are 3 players mostly from Diamond Leagues, now that is summer we have decided to start boosting because we have a lot of spare time. So if you are interested in a fast and cheap boosting dont hesitate on contacting us. Games we play will be totaly anonymous, we wont talk to anybody neither spend any IP or RP. Payment Methods: PayPal (prefered) Paysafe Card
[Selling] SELLING PLATINUM 5 ACC ,NA SERVER , CHEAP !!!
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling PLATINUM 5 ACC , in NA server . It has 102 champs , And 53 Skins . It has 1238 WINS in Normal And 298 Wins in Ranked And 7-8 special icons ADD ME IN SKYPE "roket_monkata" FOR MORE INFORMATION !! I accept Pay Pal only !! I can show you on skype screenshots of the acc !!!
[Selling] SELLING PLATINUM 5 ACC ,NA SERVER , CHEAP !!
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling PLATINUM 5 ACC , in NA server . It has 102 champs , And 53 Skins . It has 1238 WINS in Normal And 298 Wins in Ranked And 7-8 special icons :) ADD ME IN SKYPE "roket_monkata" FOR MORE INFORMATION !! I accept Pay Pal only ;) !! I can show you on skype screenshots of the acc :) !!
WTS Level 30 NA Platinum V account | Platinum Load Screen Border $160 [CHEAP]
05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
aaaaa
Cheap Platinum SII acc EUW
02/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello so im selling mine main League of Legends account acc s1 was gold ello so it has victoriuos Jarvan , s2 platinum , And now it is in Platinum II division. Acc has 73 champs . 4 rune pages with more different runes for all roles. skins:Victoriuos Jarvan ,Victoriuos Janna,Scuba Gragas,Leopard Nidalee,Asylum shaco,Lee sin traditional skin,dragon knight mordekaiser,warmoger sion,pulsefire ezreal,marquis vladimir. Offer your prices here or pm me in skype:kledariukas im asking around 60...