Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need SMurf To Duo Que Boost U get free division

Discussion on Need SMurf To Duo Que Boost U get free division within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need SMurf To Duo Que Boost U get free division

Title says it i need a bronze or silver account
Old 07/22/2013, 09:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
I could potentially do that for you, what is your mains elo? add me on skype: Jon.Credendino
Old 07/22/2013, 19:21   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Could let you use my acc if you use league's offline version.
(League client that allows you to play but appear offline.)
Also, my server is NA. Bronze I.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap ELO BOOST! 10€ Per Division! + 1 Free Win for Vouche!
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello there! ;) My name is Mikael and I'm a Diamond 1, former Challanger League of Legends player. And today I would like to share my talent with you as I'm growing tired of the stress of high elo and the lack of money !! I would like to help you get out of Elo-Hell and send you where you belong! Prices; Bronze - 10€ Silver - 12€ Gold - 17 All prices are depentend on MMR and amount payed for. 2x division = 18, 20, 30 1x League = 40, 48, 68 Also for 1x Vouche I will give 1 free win! :)
Division and League boost by Dr.Olaf (EU). Low prices. Fast boost. 3 boosts for free!
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 48 Replies
Greetings Summoners! I'm 2200+ S1, 2300+ S2 and diamond league player for now and here is my boosting service. I'm boosting ONLY on EUW or EUNE. I have enough vouches for now so I'm sry but NO MORE FREE BOOSTS. The prices are: http://i.epvpimg.com/b6yNd.png
Does no one on eu want a quick free 1 division boost ?
06/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
well if u do pn me please i need vouches
Free division boost EUW(max to gold)
03/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Tired of trolls, stuck in the same division for months, division boosts are too expensive? Here's a free boosting service for all the people who are under gold division(unranked-bronze-silver). Add me on skype: sirboostalot Hope you'll appreciate my service.