Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat1 account EUW

Discussion on Plat1 account EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat1 account EUW

Division plat1 , good MMR , 90 champs + , 31 skins
For more info and screen pictures add me

Accept only paypal and paysafecard accept , must there is something which you must know : I wont go first ... I know that im not trusted member yet but cant go first in this trade. Btw account include original email.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Plat1 ACC 90 champ, good skins | 65 eur |
07/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi. I would like to sell my League of Legends account. EUWEST Some informations of my account: -Normal wins: over 1300 -PLAT I! -Champions: 90 -IP: 32xx -RP: 1x -Skins: Matador Alistar
[Trading] PBE account plat1 ranked play, all champs, 20 runepages
06/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
looking for a lvl 30 NA server with no ranked play or something in silver !!! :pimp:;):mofo::handsdown:
[Selling] EUW PLAT1 / PLAT3 account
05/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my plat1 account with 76champs , ad runes /ap runes /gold runes red baron corki and 7skins more , and my plat3 account with 26champs , full ad/ap runes pm me if your intrested , i can screenshare my accounts then
[Buying] ELO BOOST plat1 to diamond5
05/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, Im at platinum 1 with 61points , i want to buy a boost to diamond5 , i get +17 points last game, pm me with your price, prefer someone trusted that can really carry at this elo
[Buying] Duo Q Platin5 -> Plat1
04/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Looking for an elo booster who will duo-q with me. Want to go from plat5 to plat1. I earn like 25points per win. will pay with paysafecard --------