Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

>>>>>>SPIRIT GUARD UDYR<<<<<<<

Discussion on >>>>>>SPIRIT GUARD UDYR<<<<<<< within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question >>>>>>SPIRIT GUARD UDYR<<<<<<<

Hey guys! I recently bought spirit guard udyr and thought riot did a fantastic job! What do you guys feel about the new ultimate skin? better than ezreal???
Old 07/18/2013, 06:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 146
I don't like either of them tbh
Old 07/18/2013, 06:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 105/0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by deviousminx View Post
Hey guys! I recently bought spirit guard udyr and thought riot did a fantastic job! What do you guys feel about the new ultimate skin? better than ezreal???
WASTE OF SKIN !!!!

Kassadin
Lee Sin
Eve
Karthus
Akali

deservered 100x more an Skin Like this.

Spirit Guard Udyr is just a better version of the already existing Primal udyr

so bad work of riot just upgrade the visual effects and call it super skin xD
Old 07/18/2013, 06:53   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 54
I got the Skin too, pretty Love him, but Not cheap
Old 07/18/2013, 06:54   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Like He-Solares said, it looks like "reworked" Primal Udyr. I prefer some custom skins becouse they look great and atleast people make them for most of the champs and not just few like riot ( hello there teemo with 150000 skins) . Just love this custom Leona skin ( Hope i can post images like this here. Back to udyr, its pain in the ** those days in soloQ when everybody wants play as this udyr
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2013, 08:24   #6

Well I do agree with you guys, but I'm still a sucker for ultimate skins, especially when they add new visual effects.