Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coaching [EUW] [WTS] Refs

Discussion on Coaching [EUW] [WTS] Refs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 127/0/2
Coaching [EUW] [WTS] Refs

Hi,
am am currelntly in Platin 5.
As sup or Jungle i am right in this league but for Top / Mid / Adc i would consider myself to be Silver 1. So i am very very bad at this three roles.
I search for a Coach on EUW that can play one of these or all 3 Roles Good / Perfect.
I am not an inexperienced Player so i dont need beginner lessons.

I offer you refs for the coaching Service !!! NO Money !!

Think about that the Price for 100 Refs is about 35 - 40 €
I also offer you LVL 5 Refs just for gaining MUCH IP but no RP.
Think about what you want and we can make a fair trade!

Fluid English / German

I Consider Myself Trusted ! I think Trading with a Middleman is not possible at this kind of deal. I dont need that Service immidiatly, so I can do the refs first, but i only do that for users that I consider as trusted.

Hope you can Help me,
shaddowlink
Old 07/16/2013, 17:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me in skype wish7boy my main positions are adc/top and im playing mid good as well
Old 07/21/2013, 10:58   #3

The Black Market: 127/0/2
Push
Still looking !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Search for 100 Refs 2.0 and 200 LvL 5 Refs!
12/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello there. I'm searching for 100 ref accounts of raf system 2.0 and 100 ref accounts of level 5 for the ip! Only trusted people please! Looking for a cheap price because im a student dont got so much money. Thanks!
***[B]LoL-Refs/Anmelde-Refs [S]e*gold***
03/02/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 8 Replies
Hey ePvP'ler , ich biete euch hier meinen Ref-Service an :) Der Service ist für LoL, aber auch für Seiten wo man sich NUR anmelden muss. Keine Bux-Seiten wo man jeden Tag klicken muss! Das unterstütze ich nicht in meinem Service. Preise: Leistung | LoL | Anmeldung Bis Stufe 5 | 10 e*gold | ---------
[NA] ELO boosting + Coaching service (High Quality Coaching)
12/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Current elo: 2018 Hey guys, I am here to offer ELO boosting and coaching services. Personally I am 1900+ and have been coaching for free on the forum most of the time Since it is summer time, I figure out that I should also try to each some money by doing ELO boosting and tutoring. Here is a picture proving my elo http://i49.tinypic.com/20rsdtu.jpg If you ever find lower price then this, go on and message me, I will do it at a reasonable price (I don't think you will find any lower...
WTB elo COACHING 2k elo +
03/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for a coach to teach me to play well in ranked around 2k elo. I need a serious person, and with very many free time for play and coaching. The roles that I would like to learn are mainly support, ad carry and jungler. Payments with PayPal, but first I need to see how good you are taught and what is not satisfied without seeing. Send me pm for offer and with your credentials Thanks