Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELO-Boost.net is looking for OCEANIA boosters.

Discussion on ELO-Boost.net is looking for OCEANIA boosters. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 175
ELO-Boost.net is looking for OCEANIA boosters.

Hello,

I am admin of this:
epvp:

We are looking for competent boosters from OCEANIA, because we have little overload of OCE orders. We provide easy, nice looking boosters panel, quick and easy contact and nice atmosphere.

Please contact with us via contact form

Kind Regards,
Elo-Boost.net
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LoL Elo Boost Services- All Boosters In One Thread
07/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 285 Replies
Why I made this table: http://o48.img-up.net/27ymuwwe4e5.png Since more and more Elo Booster show up here, I decided to make a list that includes most of the booster that provide enough informations on their threads. I will try to add most of the Elo Booster avaible here on EPVP to the list, in addition it will be constantly updated. How to use/understand it: http://o48.img-up.net/27ymuwwe4e5.png The order of the Boosters is randomly, it doesn't mean the Booster on the top is the best...
[Buying] Looking for Silver 1 - Gold 5 Elo Boost for OCEANIA Server
07/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
L
[Buying] ignor this
07/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Looking for high elo boosters to join my team (Elo Boost Service)
06/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, Nowadays I'm getting too many of orders so I am ahead to looking for new boosters join me. Hiring the next guys : 1x NA Booster - at least Platinum or higher 2x EU Booster - at least Platinum or higher Add me on skype, I don't need wanna be boosters so...
TRUSTED BOOST SERVICE LEAGUE OF BOOSTERS
03/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Best price & best professionals. Trustable boosting service! Our team is formed by Diamond V-Challenger! We are offering Single wins service, League Pack service, Change Division service, Single Division service and Coaching coming soon! At the moment we are boosting to challenger too, but we only have 2 players able to do it so it will take time to take your turn. Only working in EU West actually!!