Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELO BOOST ONLY BRONZE 2€

Discussion on ELO BOOST ONLY BRONZE 2€ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ELO BOOST ONLY BRONZE 2€

Hi everyone, im playing since the beta and im currently in the platinum tier. Now i decided to push divisions in bronze.
EUW only

Since im only 7/0/0 im gonna do it like this you will duo with one of my smurf accounts and im gonna carry like 99% of the games.

I can do like 2 games with you so you can see how i play.

prices:
Bronze V - Bronze IV: 2€
Bronze IV - Bronze III: 3€
Bronze III - Bronze II: 4€
Bronze II - Bronze I: 5€

I only accept Paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap Elo Boost [Boost Bronze-Gold]
10/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I am a high elo player looking to do some elo jobs. Since I am new I am looking for some vouches. If interested pm me. Rates are as follows: Bronze 5-$10 4-$10 3-$10 2-$15 1-$15 Promo: Best of 3=$5 Best of 5=$10
[Selling] Bronze Elo boost
07/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys my name is Nils, I'm playing League of legends for 2.5 years now. I know this fealing u r in Bronze and cant get out cause ur team sucks so hard. No prblem me and my friend we r gold elo and we will carry u out as botlane. 1 division: 10€ 3 division: 25€ The promo games : 5€ (for all together)
[Selling] Bronze to Gold 5 Boost NA
06/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
About Me: S2 Elo- 1780 Current- Plat 3 Prices- Bronze- 15$/division + 10$ silver Promotions
[WTB] Bronze I > Silver V Duo q or ELO boost
05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Forgot 2 mention this is NA server At 18lp atm but pretty clamped around 5-10 lp per loss/win has veteran status the lowest offer i have so far is $25 payment methods- rp card or paypal add me on skype-raz0r2011 or msg me here
WTB S3 Boost from Bronze...
02/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Heya, how are you all doing? Looking for a legit ELO boost from Bronze-Gold. I honestly just don't have the time, though I'm a few wins away from silver myself. I have most of the champions in my arsenal as well. I'm on the NA servers, and would be paying via verified paypal. Skype = gmk922