Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Giving away my account

Discussion on Giving away my account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Giving away my account

So guys here is the deal i am giving away my account to any1 who want to trade for any gaming account any good games are welcome here are details about the account:
Summoner name:KoVaCc
Server:EU-West
Champs:56
Skins:Unchained Alistar,Hired Gun Graves,Freljord Ashe,Tradicional Trundle,Tradicinal Karma,Kayle skin
Details:Around 600 damge played in ranked and normal,silver II account was silver I!
Warning: The account is banned for 3 days from now that is till the 7th
I am giving away this account couse i want to play some other game.
Contact me on my e mail
Old 07/04/2013, 15:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
U shouldnt write the name, else u could get banned ^^
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for a LoL account,giving a gw2 for it !
09/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am searching for a good LoL account and i am ready to give a Gw2 account,pls pm me or write in the thread thanks! I only trade with MM
WoW US account - Characters on Eitrigg - SC2 Account attached and giving email
11/17/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Account: Level 85 Pally nothing special on gear, Level 83 Hunter also nothing special. This account comes with a SC2 game under the BNET account as well. - $70.00 PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE Comes With: Security Question: Security Question Answer: Parental Password: First Name: Last Name:
Giving account
04/06/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 1 Replies
-
Giving account away !:D
02/28/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello all ! I am giving an Chronicle Cabal account for free !:D There are 2 or 3 chars on this account. FB,2 BLS or just one BL. FB have 20 reborns,18 class rank etc etc. All that i want from you it's screenshot,where you hold a piece of paper with the words Thanks :D First person with screenshot will get Login and Password on PM :) Put screenshot in this thread.