Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo boost [Platine II - Diamond V]

Discussion on Elo boost [Platine II - Diamond V] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo boost [Platine II - Diamond V]

Hey mates,

as i meantioned before i am looking for an elo boost [from Platine II with 8 LP - Diamond V]

As my mmr is high I get ~ 20 LP per win so its not that much to do i guess!

I would offer the booster 60€ PSC - not more, so dont send me links to your threads were I only can find more expensive prices.

To contact me you can write me a message in this forum or add me in skype: lojer95.

Cya,

Nasa*Roth

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ELO BOOST] EUW/EUNE OFFER UP TO DIAMOND I BOOST [FAST AND CHEAP!]
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
About us: Hi, I am a challenger in EUW, and my friend is Diamond 1. We both are fresh blood in this boosting for money, but we have done if before for fun. We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers. We are willing to boost Leagues from : Bronze to Diamond Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members. We accept only Paypal!! If we currently dont have any job, we will give you a 25% discount! NOTE: This only up to gold I. So add us on skype and ask do we have any...
League boost (ELO-SERVICE) DIAMOND PLAYER BOOSTING UP TO DIAMOND 5
06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello, I am BlackCleaver and this is my elo-service. I am Diamond 1 myself. I play on EUNE/EUW. And i will be boosting EUNE/EUW. Bronze - one division € 9 Silver - one division € 11 Gold - one divison € 16 Platinum - one division € 31 Diamond - one divison € 35
Sell Diamond S2 Platine S3 110+champ
03/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I sell my LoL account 2200 at S2 (Diamond). EU WEST account I've 110 champions, 9 Runes page and the listed skill below : Skin List : Ahri Firefox Akali nurse / Akali blood moon Alistar unchained (YouTube)
[ELO BOOST] EUW/EUNE OFFER UP TO DIAMOND I BOOST [FAST!]
02/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Skype: bonkuwonku About us Hi, I am a challenger in EUW, and my friend is Diamond 1. We both are fresh blood in this boosting for money, but we have done if before for fun. We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers. We are willing to boost Leagues from : Bronze to Diamond (CHALLENGER IS MAYBE) Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members. We accept only Paypal!! If we currently dont have any job, we will give you a 25% discount! NOTE: This only up to gold I. So...
SnoopDol Boost 0-2.2k & 3v3 Diamond Team Boost
09/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Greetings gamers! I assume you are viewing this because you are concerned with your current ELO and intend on having it improved. Rest assured; this can be done very easily and proficiently for low amount of cash, see below. I have been playing League of Legends for about 2.5 years now and am currently a diamond player on my main account and high 2000s on my smurf account (I will add you to my friends list on both accounts upon request). I personally do not intend on overpricing this...