Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for an Elo Booster Team

Discussion on Looking for an Elo Booster Team within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for an Elo Booster Team

Good day everyone.

Today I came up with the idea that I should join an Elo Boosting team. Now lets talk about my experience. Im mostly playing on EUW due to the fact that my ping is high on NA. I am still able to boost Accounts on NA but my mains/smurfs are located on EUW. Currently I am Diamond 2 on my Main. I was Diamond 1 but dropped to Diamond 2 because I was inactive. (Holidays)
Im maining Singed, riven and elise top lane on my main. I also created a Smurf back a while. Currently its at Diamond 5. Im maining vayne adc and kata mid on it.

Here are some Screenshots:

My Main Account:

Some random Boosts at around Plat-Diamond:

I've been doing many boosts already. I did them for free for vouches. Now I reached the point where I want to go a step higher. I would like to join an Elo Booster team.

Please add me on skype:mcgyyver1 if you have a spot open.

Have a great day.

Greetings.
Old 07/03/2013, 18:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would take down the lolking link as Riot does use Black market forms
Old 07/03/2013, 18:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukmy----D View Post
I would take down the lolking link as Riot does use Black market forms
Alright thanks for the advice. I will c:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW - 3v3 Platinum team [Trusted Booster]
04/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Selling 3v3 Platinum Teams Teams Sold: 2 Teams Available: 2 Price: 40 Eur Plat 5v5 team Price: 80 eur
☼Platinum Booster I Booster,Cheap,Top 100 S2, Fastest Booster NA
02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Sup guys I'm 2WENYE1, Riot has implemented a new ranked system for season 3. I previously elo boosted before it was announced against the rules by Riot and I was the most trusted on the League forums and I was boosting 15hrs a day and had orders up all the time. I've run out of money and need some urgently :(. My skype is obeyre please post your skype on my thread before talking to me so I know on sythe I'm talking to. Any questions and you don't have skype? [email protected] email me...
Looking for a 2k+ Dedicated ELO Booster to join team.
01/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2144509-smokex-trusted-elo-boost-service-na. html ^ My business is growing faster then I'd expected and I need more elo boosters to my team. Add me on skype for an interview: SmokeBoost Must be ready to show proof 2k elo or higher.
[Trusted Booster] Selling Platinum/Diamond 3v3 Team Spots
11/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 56 Replies
Hello - Decided to make a separate thread from my solo q elo boosting which can be found here - http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2118156-euw-elo-boosting-up-2000-a.html - I've decided to boost some 3v3 teams lately and found it fitting my schedule better than solo q boosting. I dont think I need to introduce myself, you'll find enough vouches and information in my soloq thread above. However ill shorten it to this, we are a couple of friends at (2.2-2.5k) boosting the...
Fifa Ultimate Team Booster Kaufen auf Xbox 360
05/08/2012 - Fifa - 5 Replies
Hallo, kann man sich auf der Xbox 360 diese Pakete (Gold) undso mit echt Geld kaufen bzw. mit den Xbox Punkten??