Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold Na Account(143 Skins/all Champs/all Runes)

Discussion on Gold Na Account(143 Skins/all Champs/all Runes) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold Na Account(143 Skins/all Champs/all Runes)

you can view the skins it has and stuff here

i do know the original email

selling for $200 taking only rp cards

skype - xbdawg

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold 2 account ALL champs + loads of skins + runes
04/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Season 2 I had gold elo and in season 3 I have gold elo too. These are my skins owned: 77 skins Stinger Akali Golden Alistar Unchained Alistar Pharaoh Amumu Bird of prey Anivia Frostfire Annie Sherwood ashe
[Selling] LoL Account Gold III all champs, few skins/runes
04/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys! I am quitting from LoL and i want to sell my account with 1975 RP and 13664 IP (20 runes page) Ranking system: Gold III. I own ALL the champions except for zac (gonna wait untill it goes down to 6300 ip). This is the list of the runes i own: Marks:
Selling account Gold all Champs alot of skins 9 pag runes
02/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys!im selling my lol accounts i wen to sc2 now!and i dont need this account anymore. Some information: -EuWest (but i never use the "switch on other country" so u can switch whenever u want) -Gold season 2 -Division 1 silver with 30 LP -898 normals -9 pag runes with all runes ap/ad/tank/armor/mr/.. every runes u need! -All champions miss just sejuani and tresh^^ -692 RP
Selling account Gold all Champs alot of skins 9 pag runes
02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys!im selling my lol accounts i wen to sc2 now!and i dont need this account anymore. Some information: -EuWest (but i never use the "switch on other country" so u can switch whenever u want) -Gold season 2 -Division 1 silver with 30 LP -898 normals -9 pag runes with all runes ap/ad/tank/armor/mr/.. every runes u need! -All champions miss just sejuani and tresh^^ -692 RP
Gold elo account with lot of skins and 87 champs many runes too
07/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hello guys, im selling this lol account for cheap price since don't have enough time to play on both of my accounts, i am the real and original owner of this account so it goes to the buyer with e-mail address if he wants i also going to give you access to riot support site ( i used it only once to get back RP's when i was wrong and just bought a champion by rp instead of ip ) the account has pulsefire ezreal theme, and 11 of runepages also a quite lot runes, and 2 days ip boost left to...