Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2-3 accounts for boost till GOLD V

Discussion on 2-3 accounts for boost till GOLD V within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2-3 accounts for boost till GOLD V

Hi ho guys,
I have 2 or 3 (if needed) accounts to trade. All I want is to boost my main account (silver V) to Gold V.

First account is:
Gold III west, 31 champions, 5 skins (RIOT GRAVES, FULL METAL RAMMUS!), smurf from trusted person from here.
Second account is:
Silver II, nordic east, 50+ champs, 3 skins, season 2 silver (gold avatar)
Third accounts is:
Bronze 1, nordic east, 40+ champs, 5 skins, unrecoverable (was my main before, lost mail tho )

None of those acc have original email, tho I can say 99% that 1st acc wont go stolen (will give you contact to original owner), and 3rd acc wont get stolen either.

Add me on skype: alientf2

BUMP ! epvp isnt working for me idk why ADD ME ON SKYPE !

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Limited time offer ELO Boost 10€ any division till GOLD I
05/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I am a ex-Platinum I (s2 Diamond V) player who really wants to get Metro Last Night to pc so I'm going to announce a limited time offer elo boost, I can do any job till Gold I for 10€ (each divison). I can play 1 vouch game in case if you're doubt about me, also I can confirm my real elo by adding you to fl on my main. The goal is 50€ so once I'll reach 50€ I'll stop this, since I don't really want to do this serious. Servers : EU-W ; EUNE I'm not going to take higher jobs...
[EUW/EUNE] Boost Till Gold I ( Plat negiotable)
03/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello im stefan also know as Virpion ( Not in League) I have 2 plat I Accounts and i wanted to start boosting for people getting out of elohell or stuck in a division Since im pretty new here im going to give the first 3 people who add me on skype 2 games for free and anyone really trusted gets 3 games Prices: Bronze V > Bronze IV = 12 EURO Bronze IV > Bronze III = 12 euro Bronze III > Bronze II = 12 euro
CHEAPEST Elo Boost EUW till Gold 5!
03/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi im new in this Elo Boost Service, and i want to show you my Service. Cause im a new Booster i give you a special Discount! Everyone who will take my Service this Month is getting each Division for 10e and each Bo5 Promotion for 15e!! Prices till end of March: Bronze Tier: (Approx skill level = 800-1100 elo) Division 5 to 4 (100 points and a best of 3 to get you to division 4) = €10 Division 4 to 3 (100 points and a best of 3 to get you to division 3) = €10 Division 3 to 2 (100...
Smurfing League of legends accounts till gold or less
12/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Elo boosting service . Fast, Cheap and Trusted! 0-1500 elo Prices: Rates: 0-1200 - 10$ per 100 rating 1200 - 1400 - 17$ per 100 rating 1400 - 1500$ - 20$ per 100 rating Me main 2 k ello s2 , now it has 1700 ello . For more info skype :kledariukas Note: I prefere not to duo with u these games. and the only guarantee I give out is: in those 4 games if I lose 3 games I give u a full refound, and then it goes on 4,5,6 games etc. I got an rating of almost 1700 elo on my main account right...