Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lol Elo bossting _---cheap

Discussion on Lol Elo bossting _---cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lol Elo bossting _---cheap

Services And Pricing

Per Division :
Bronze Divisions - 25-30$$(+18$ for Silver promotion)
Silver Divisions - 35-40$(+23$ for Gold promotion)
Gold Divisions - 45-50$(+26$ for Platinum promotion)
Platinum Divisions - 60-65$$(+45$ for Diamond promotion)
Diamond Divisions - Negotiable

Per win

Placement matches(newly lvl 30 account): $7/win
Bronze: $7/win
Silver: $7.50/win
Gold: $8/win
Platinum: $10/win
Diamond : $15/win

Per win system works like this: you order a certain amount of win and I get them for you. If I lose, it counts as -1.

Duo Queue - 7$ per game.

Lessons

Mid lane - 15$/h(recommended for up to Plat players)

Accounts with a lot of runes/champs are preferred.
Accounts with low LP gains will be charged extra.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW / NA : League Bossting Cheap by Platin Player !!!
05/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Leagueboosting CHEAP!!!!! My Account : A1m1337 - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Hey, we are three Diamond and Gold Players from Czech and Germany. Here we want to offer you a cheap Leaugeboosting Service. Our Accounts: Spoiler:
[Premium] Elo bossting up to 2100 ELO
06/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
1. Introduction I am here to guarantee you a safe, friendly and most comfortable Elo Boosting Service on this site. League of Legends is my passion, we love to play this game. That is why i would like to help you escape the elo hell. Put yourself among best and improve your skill! We grant you fast elo boost up to 2100 rating. 2. About Me I am a high elo player who needs money for summer holiday, . My elo is 2100 on Eu West server. Of course I can prove it in game. 3. Elo...
[S] 100% Elo Bossting schnell/fast !!!!!!!!
04/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Servus an allen epvper, Hier suche ich einen Elo von 1414 Mein charackter ist sehr viel wert und suche einen 100% Elo Boost . Mein Ziel ist es auf 1600 elo hoch zu machen. Da ich immer nur feeder Randoms bekomme zahl ich lieber hier und geht schneller. Suche einen richtigen elo pusher und kein scammer. zahle in PSC ihr müsst preis sagen mit mm odernicht
[ELO-HELL SERVICE] Bossting Elo and Coaching
11/12/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello! Are you stuck in middle ladder rating called. "Elo Hell" (1400+)? You dont make any progress beacasue of feeders, leavers and trolls? You feel , that you should be higher however, you team is pushing you down? You have landed in perfect place? I will help willingly to quit from elo hell, boost your ranking, what you need to do? You only need to add me on skype and message me with ready diagram givem below. Skype : thegathaspar Current Elo : XXXX Expected Elo : XXXX Matches...