Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Human Ryze and other Skins

Discussion on Human Ryze and other Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 805/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,392
Human Ryze and other Skins

I buy Human Ryze and other skins for EUW

give me an offer

also change skins vs Refs or EloBoosting
Old 06/19/2013, 11:19   #2

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 805/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,392
I search for all skins that are not in shop
Old 06/19/2013, 12:50   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 86
Try to contact Homerguy, I think he got human Ryze.
Old 06/23/2013, 20:30   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
hi i have some skins (incl. pax tf and human ryze)

add me on skype if you bother

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LvL 30 Silver 2 NA 202 skins 113 Champs Human Ryze and MORE!
06/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to sell my lvl 30 account currently on NA server. Have way too many skins to list but notable ones include Human Ryze, PAX Jax, Riot Singed, Definately Not Blitzcrank, Huntress Sivir, PAX Sivir, And More! Have photos of all skins will send upon request Runes: Greater Marks Of Armor x 9 Greater Marks Of Magic Penetration x9 Greater Marks Of Armor Penetration x 9 Greater Mark Of Attack Damage x 9 Greater Mark Of Attack Speed x 9 Greater Mark Of Critical Chance x 9 Greater Mark...
black ali pax tf human ryze mad other skins 60k ip 150$
05/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
add omfgskypeisgay123 its a nice ass account has 50k+ ip missin few champs has good amount of limited skins no scammers no crackhead offers the 3 skins in title alone are worth the price also has riot singed riot graves christmas mao halloween noc bewitchn nid etc idk has some good shit there hmu ifanyone needs this game is terrible and i refuse to let this account go to waste before i quit asf
[WTB] Skins! Human Ryze!
12/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello fellow forum lurkers. I'm looking for certain skins. Using PayPal to pay for them. Name your price either here or PM. What I want: Human Ryze Pax Jax Pax TF (only a reasonable price, by that I mean yes, they are being sold for 300$ on ebay, but I doubt someone in the right mind would pay that much)
NA Acc. EPIC SKINS - HUMAN RYZE & Other
05/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Acc. 1 EPIC SKINS - HUMAN RYZE, RIOT SINGED, LEGENDARIES AND UNIQUES http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh583/crimsol ogia1/Teretalucopy.jpg
[[WTS]] Human Ryze Skins! RAREST LoL SKIN!
04/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
As the title says; Looking to sell Human Ryze Skins. http://ru.leaguecraft.com/uploads/Excise/skins/28 2.jpg http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflegends/images/9/ 99/Ryze_TribalSkin_Ch.jpg These are by far the most RARE skins in League of Legends. The codes work for US + EU Servers (Tested by buyers) I've sold these for 50$-125$. I'm looking for around that price range. We can negotiate.