Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying League of Legends Account(s) [NA]

Discussion on Buying League of Legends Account(s) [NA] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying League of Legends Account(s) [NA]

Looking to buy a mid-high end account.

If you have an account that fits the following description, please message me on Skype asap (gilded.turtle) and state your price.

Server: NA
Minimum level: 30
Minimum ranked: Gold 5 / unranked
Minimum champions: 80
Minimum skins: 30 (negotiable)
Minimum rune pages: 5 (or IP equivalent)
Minimum full rune pages: 4 (or IP equivalent)
Maximum price: $350
Maximum bans: 1

If your account does not meet the above criteria but you feel it is still significant do not hesitate to contact me.

EDIT: if the account is not on NA but has the RP equivalent of a server transfer there I will still consider it.
Old 06/19/2013, 02:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 141/0/0
see my LVL UP topic
Old 06/19/2013, 02:36   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i have a lvl 30 unranked, not skins/not champs and 3 rune pages, not looking for much

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [BUYING] League of legends NA account
04/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Buying LoL North america account only 100$ Or less. Skype : poshgaming ** You must have the original email + the registration message. Thank you.
[Buying] League of Legends Account EUW
03/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
hello guys, i am looking for league of legends account on eu west server. the account should be lvl 30 and should have at least following champ + runes: champs: volibear xin zhao maokai jarvan
Buying League of Legends Account (EUW) up to 300$
02/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello Summoners, I'm looking for a nice League of Legends EUW Account for my little brother. It should include all Champions, a few Runepages and some Skins. For paying I would use Paypal or PaySafeCards and you can choose between Euro and Dollar. As I already wrote I would pay up to 300$ but the price depends in the content the account includes. Please contact me when you are selling an Account.
BUYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT (NA)
08/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
LOOKING FOR A DECENT LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT SERVER: NA MUST HAVE ALEAST 50 CHAMPIONS + SOME SKINS WILLING TO PAY 40$ MIDDLE MAN REQUIRED ADD ME ONE SKYPE : KANESTER77
Buying NA league of legends account.
07/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I need an account that has as many champions as possible. I would prefer as few skins as possible so I can get my best money's worth for what I actually want, which is not cosmetics that I will probably never use anyway. Elo is irrevelent for me as this used to be my old account before I got perma banned. deahtbringer - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net Having a decent set of ap mid runes is a plus.