Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can anyone boost me to silver 4/2 ?

Discussion on can anyone boost me to silver 4/2 ? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can anyone boost me to silver 4/2 ?

hi my name is totodudmas on na and i am looking for a boost. it is really the last thing i'm looking for i tried doing everything on videos and stuff. i would give you a 487 champion or skin if you get me silver iv i will gift you two of champions/skin if you get me silver 2. i am happy to play any role but top. i would really appreaciate it if someone can do this for me. i am currently bronze iv, main kat mid but i don't usually do it as people will troll if i don't give them mid. alot of trolls have been stopping me from achieving silver. please help
Old 06/13/2013, 08:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

nobody will boost you for gifts
Old 06/13/2013, 11:36   #3

why not (
Old 06/13/2013, 11:45   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 27
You have do do min 4 - 5 games per Divison, if you have a high mmr. At Bronze I to Silver IV it will take even more games. Maybe 30 if you win every game. Thats realy much Time your waisting for a Gift.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Boost ELO from Silver III to Gold V.
05/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
PM me for Skype info. Thanks (:
[Buying] NA Elo boost. Silver 1 - Gold 4
04/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
What the title says. I want a NA booster to boost me from silver 1 to gold 4, Preferred they start immediately (after payment) earning 20+ lp per win. Booster requirement - must maintain 95% win ratio. Diamond 1 boosters should not be loosing games in silver 1 unless its like 3v5. So you need to be able to carry hard! Want to see epic scores every game showing you carried hard, Ill even tip money if you manage to get a penta. Looking for someone to start immediately. If interested...
[Buying] Boost Silver IV to Silver I?
04/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
After the firt ranked game, it's promoted me to Silver IV. Dont know why only one game, but .. because of it, I would like to buy a boost from Silver IV to Silver I. I would like to pay by paypal. All information: skype: hradcsky.p
Boost bronze-silver III
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I boost Eu Ne/West. Me main account is banned i start boosting:) This will be my first bosting for money but I know that without any problems comes to the gold Bronze V-IV - 5 euro bronze IV-III - 7 euro bronze III-II - 8 euro bronze II-I - 9euro brozne I -silver V - 10 euro silver V-IV - 12 euro silver IV-III 15 euro
[S]Elo Boost Silver 5 to Silver 3 [B]e*gold 981
02/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Title say all i only give e*gold My acc have fast all champs+runes and 40 points. Add Skype: pumaadix