Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free EUNE Duo Que boosts knw

Discussion on Free EUNE Duo Que boosts knw within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free EUNE Duo Que boosts knw

Guys please leave ur skypes here i have some free time and need vouches
Old 06/13/2013, 18:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
dont deal with this guy, he lost 4 games for me, he is a noob.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Taking guys to free EUNE boosts -> Infos InSide
05/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I am platinum I player on EUNE, and looking for someone who wants my help to boost him outta bronze/silver tier (or even gold V-IV) my teammate just got banned for being elo booster hahh, now he just bought an account and asking me for duoq to raise his elo faster so he can get back to diamond as he was, but ima kinda higher (and huge crap between us in mmr too) and hes insta last pick. So I'm looking for someone who could borrow me his account for 20-30 games (1-2 days) you willing...
EUW/EUNE Boosts
05/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello i am a platinum division I Player That wants to do elo boosts Ive done them last summer alots of happy clients back there For more info/question add me on skype Na/EUW/EUNE Skype : zeking11 Prices
2.3K soloq EUW doing cheap boosts on EUW/EUNE
04/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 39 Replies
Free Elo Boosts or really cheap boosts ( Weekends Only )
11/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Title says it i got -1 cause some kid refused to pay me first or pay half at least then trolled in game ...... I would prefer not to do duo ques but will do it if i have too ill bost cheaper than anyone on this forum upto 1.6k ..... slots are at a first come first server .. EUW ONLY ( cause will be duoing with a 1.9k friend :) Skype- dsouzaadit10 ill take only 1 or 2 slots on the weekends starting friday thank you Im just trying to start up this service thus the free or really cheap but...
Cheap EUW/EUNE Elo boosts
09/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, since I am going to have lot of free time I offer everyone cheap elo boosts. No requierements except lvl 30. Prices can be discussed via skype later. <1300 elo = 10€ / 100 1300 -1520 < = 15€ / 100 1520 - 1800 = 25€/100 >1900 = 30€ / 100 Boosting up to 2300 (prices growing a bit more with higher elo) For more information add me on skype EloBoostService