Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Eloboost together with Silver Acc

Discussion on WTS Eloboost together with Silver Acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Eloboost together with Silver Acc

Im selling a friends silver Account. If you buy this Account, i will give you a free ELOBoost for any division you like in every league you like. I can Boost Bronze - Platinum.

EUW ONLY

Silver III 45 Points ( only 93 Games played, about 50 won)
217 Normal Wins (55% Win Ratio)
AP Runes (no AD)
6100 IP (and 20 Wins IP Bonus)
26 Heroes 2 Skins

No Original E-Mail (It's his and he typed something like "" as E-Mail)
Chat restriction for 8 Games.

Write me a pm or leave your skype here if youre interested.

15€ PSC/15€ Paypal
not more. not less.

10€ PSC/ 10€ Paypal WITH Divisionboost now!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap Eloboost in Bronze - Silver EUW 10 € for Division
01/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey Guys, I offer an elo boost service, but only from Bronze to Gold! ONLY PAYPAL/PAYSAFECARD Bronze to Silver = 15€ Silver to Gold = 20€ Skype:Crysox1234 PN is k Too
Eloboost/Leagueboost Service from Silver to Gold
07/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 28 Replies
;) T R U S T E D ;) Paid Jobs: Job #1 Best of 3 Series http://i.epvpimg.com/MaJFc.png Job #2 Best of 5 Series
[WTB] Eloboost from Bronze IV to Silver V
05/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
I'm here to look a boost from Bronze IV to Silver V. Write here to your offers in the currency of USD and contact info.
[Selling] EloBoost - Bronze V - Silver 1
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey dear Epvpers and Lol Community. Im a player from Gold 3 and i want to help u out of the Elo Hell so i decided to make a own Elo boost service for u. I only offer this Service in EU West and EU East. Na is not available cause it laggs to much, sry. You can addme on skype: smekeboost Bronze 5 - Silver 5 | 35€ Silver 5 - Silver 1 | 50€ On Bronze League
Eloboost Bronze&Silver (Diamond 2 player)
05/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i offer my services of eloboost on EUW. Info about me: I'm a experimented player and i decided to eloboost since i have time now. Im a high soloQ player in s2 and s3. Atm i will boost bronze & silver player to let them reach silver or gold. Can boost too gold or plat but atm i prefer bronze&silver as i said. Faster and easier ^^ s2 - Diamond player