Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo boost Diamond 5-4 PAYING WITH AMAZON

Discussion on Elo boost Diamond 5-4 PAYING WITH AMAZON within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo boost Diamond 5-4 PAYING WITH AMAZON

Title says it all paying for an elo boost on the NA server with amazon gift card.
Old 06/12/2013, 17:58   #2

Bumpingggg
Old 06/12/2013, 18:30   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 183/1/8
Don't trust this guy.
Old 06/12/2013, 18:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** Boost View Post
Don't trust this guy.
Don't trust me? ****** you are the most untrusted person on this site. If anything I am trustworthy rofl.
Old 06/12/2013, 19:00   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 183/1/8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeonghankang View Post
Don't trust me? ****** you are the most untrusted person on this site. If anything I am trustworthy rofl.

To all boosters, care, I don't feel like arguing with this kid, just trade carefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeonghankang View Post
Care for what..? And don't thank ******. He stole money from me and an account. He's not trustworthy and boosters have delt with me and it was perfectly fine. Ask premier booster. Who's much higher appreciated than you are.
You actually sold me 2 accounts past in january with fake registers, ended up recovering them both.

After that he gave me some bullsht story on skype..

2months later I see -3 tbms with the same story.

So yea, I actually lost money and accounts, stop replying now if you dont want me to post proofs.

Thanks.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/12/2013, 19:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** Boost View Post

To all boosters, care, I don't feel like arguing with this kid, just trade carefully.
Care for what..? And don't thank ******. He stole money from me and an account. He's not trustworthy and boosters have delt with me and it was perfectly fine. Ask premier booster. Who's much higher appreciated than you are.
Closed Thread