Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLATINUM II account with 124 skins

Discussion on PLATINUM II account with 124 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
PLATINUM II account with 124 skins

Hi, Im selling my Platinum smurf account, only because I want some RP to TPA skins to my main account.

IP 5.2k
RP 153
2 AD, AP runes

Skins:
Annie in wonderland
Stinger Akali
Pharoah Amumu
Queen Ashe
Mr. Mundoverse
Scuba Gragas
Traditional Lee sin
French Maid Nidalee

It's cheap, because it's smurf. So I want only 20€ PSC/PayPal.

If you are not trusted and you dont trust me, just search for MM.

I have already completed some trades and no one havnt problem with me. + As you can see, I have already some e* pvp gold from one trade, so..

Add my skype to details: honych1

Old 06/04/2013, 22:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
124 skins ? WTF
Old 06/04/2013, 23:25   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
1) Which server ?
2) How many skins does it have - 124 or 8 ?
3) Does it include original e-mail ?

No fraud, but this seems like a big joke to me selling such an account for ~20 euro...
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Lol Euw Gold V account ( S1 Platinum, S2 Platinum ) 99 Champs 36 skins+original email
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I have account to sell. Euw acc with possiblity of transfer to Eune, NA and Brasil. I give original email!!! Current season 3 division is Gold V : screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. Season 1 Platinum Season 2 Platinum It has 99 Champions: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. It has 36 Skins: 1.Dragon Fist Lee Sin 2.Ironscale Shyvana
[Selling] Platinum Account+Almost all champs+Almost all skins!
04/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I'm selling an account on EU WEST lvl.30 ELO: Silver rank 2, gold on season 1 ( so you have the badge ), platinum in season 2. ALL CHAMPION excluded Zac and Quinn, almost all the Runes, 18 rune pages 5058 IP 692 RP List of Skins on the account: Ahri: midnight and foxfire Akali: Bloodmoon Alistar: Golden, Unchained, Infernal
Selling NA PLATINUM ACCOUNT ALL PAX SKINS
06/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi I'm selling my League of Legends account. It has EVERY PAX SKIN, it is currently Platinum in Solo Queue. It was gold in season 1 and has the highly exclusive Jarvan skin, and over 85 Champions. Post your offers or PM me please. C/O 350$ http://i45.tinypic.com/dz70c1.png http://i47.tinypic.com/2lkrz3p.png 17 Rune Pages Marks:
[WTS] S2 Platinum account. 78 Skins 2200S2
04/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, After weeks of hard working on our gamer services, we gon' finnish our website (offical website of EM team) and going to inform you, so now Just let's get back to business. Here is the time when we're going to sell one of our own accounts (previous accounts what we sold wasn't our own, we got paid for selling 'em) but this one is one of our own, (1 of our elo booster). Account infos LvL 30 Normal Wins : 1300+ IP : 27000