Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pax Sixir Skin code x2

Discussion on Pax Sixir Skin code x2 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pax Sixir Skin code x2

Looking to buy 2 sivir skin codes at a decent price, one for me and the girlfriend if possible. Please leave a message and we can negotiate. I have skype as well and will pay via paypal. Yes i'm new here but this seems like one of the more active LoL forums where I can find what i'm looking for.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT PAX JAX SKIN CODE OR ACC FOR OTHER SKIN CODES
04/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I m not looking for some particular skin, but it should be of the same worth. PM me your offers in case you are interested, ty!
WTS JAX PAX SKIN CODE
12/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I got a present for X-MAS and i dont need that skin and his code :) So i would like to trade it to PBE account, i wont go 1st thats the main rule. If you ready to go 1st lets make a deal and contact me on skype: artas.artiomkin
Skin Code von NA auf EUW
12/04/2012 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Hai, wie der Titel schon leicht verrät habe ich die möglichkeit an Pax TF und Human Ryze zu kommen, diese sind leider NA, habe schon nen ticket geschrieben ob die möglichkeit besteht diese auf EUW zu traden, da die antwort wohl noch in ferner zukunft liegt, wollte ich fragen ob das bei einem von euch schon gemacht wurde
WTT pax jax skin code for sc2
04/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I recently bought sc2 and i hated it, it is a brand new account and worth 60$ and im willing to trade it for a pax jax skin.
[s] Skin Code
11/13/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Huhu, suche einen Code für einen Skin, welcher Skin es ist, ist egal. Was ich euch biete: Einen Closed Beta Key für das Spiel: War of the Immortals Gehandelt wird entweder über MM oder Ihr gebt first.