Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW - Plat 5 NOW , GOLD SEASON 2

Discussion on EUW - Plat 5 NOW , GOLD SEASON 2 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW - Plat 5 NOW , GOLD SEASON 2

Hy guys,

You are tired of playing in the Elohell ?
Got something for ya

Im selling my Smurf Account :

Current Elo : Plat 5 with some LP - u cant drop lower - so u will have the Plat Boarder next Season for sure

Season 2 : Gold - so you have the Gold Boarder

Runepages : 9

Champions : 45 - all ADC's

Skins : ~30

Legendary : 3

RP : ~500

IP : ~3000

Offers start at 100€ , i only take PSC - if u think its to much , just leave and dont get on my Nerves

My TBM's are 3-0-0 , the one negative will change to a positive in some hours ( wrote a ticket )

I won't give first , if you think im not trusted enough YOU search a TRUSTED MM.

best regards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW Plat season 2 and Plat 5 season 3 - Rare skins
04/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
9 Rune pages Most if not runes used in competitive play currently 10k IP Rare skins such-as Victorious Janna and championship riven along with normal skins such-as artic ops kennen and a few more 28 non-purchased champions most of which cost 450-4800 ip CASH ONLY OFFERS - MIDDLE MAN ONLY skype - tomjordansmith
[Sell] NA lvl 30 plat season 2 and plat 5 s3 many skins many runes
02/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The account is plat season 2 (plat border) plat 5 division currently with 100 league points it has all of the runes and 19 rune pages it has a skin for almost every champ (some have multiple) 8 legendary skins if you are interested pm me on skype destroyersean13 i will supply what ever info you want there here are some pictures for the account http://imgur.com/a/rA80d#ahuNY5r
WTS euw lvl 30 85+ champs and 20+ skins plat season 2 1700+ elo season 3
12/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey I wanna sell my main account now, cuz I don't feel like playing this game anymore. so in topic its pretty much what it got. like it got 86 champs I think. and over 20 skins with diffrent champs. and it got over 2k rp so u can use it for name change or whatever u want. and almost 4k ip. and 19 runepages with alhot of runes. diffrent runepages are set up. what I want is like 50-100€ will depend on offers! so if u are intrssted, I can provide screenshots or what u wanna see.
[WTS] Season 1 Gold Season 2 Plat Eu-W Account with ip boost.
09/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
i want sell my account because of my school . add me on skype : furkan095 Season 1 : Gold Banner Season 2 : will be plat banner http://i.epvpimg.com/ubVzh.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/Syezb.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/jbMmb.jpg
[Buying]LEVEL 30 WEST PLAT or GOLD season 1
10/31/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to buy a League of Legends account which need to be LEVEL 30, an average of champions of 50, 3 or 4 rune pages skins no needed srsly. I would like this account to have no ranking games season 2 or 1450 + season 2 and season 1 gold or platinum. If you have a account like this i can but it. I can pay by paysafecard and i buy with £ (british pounds). I can trade with middleman. bump