Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any1 have an account and does not want it?

Discussion on any1 have an account and does not want it? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Does anyone has some lvl 30 or less 20-30 account in euw / eune for me, i got banned and i want to play :/ . I could might trade a pbe account for it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
05/30/2013 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Does anyone has some lvl 30 or less 20-30 account in euw / eune for me, i got banned and i want to play :/ .
Any1 can give me a free DO account?
01/10/2012 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
Hello ^-^ I ask if any1 have an account for me, because u got hacked and i need an account :( Please, if u have one, PM me please
Any1 know how I can sell account
09/05/2011 - 12Sky2 - 5 Replies
I want to know if u guys can help me telling how i sell account some ways i dont get scammed how i can do the trade like : i give password and he give item(but i can give password and he dont give me item) help me plz i wanna know how to do it
does any1 have a account for me? :s
07/21/2009 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
i need a account :(
Has any1 an account for me?
07/01/2008 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey there! Can perhaps any1 of you give me one of ur account? I don't really know what i can give you as exchange...(but u can ask;)) I'm 14 so I can't pay with rl money... i just have some sos(3 i think) and 1 lvl 33 char 94% 2h sword, a lvl 22 bow gap 6, lvl 17 1h sword /shield / warlock gap 6 and lvl 8 wizzard...>.<. So, if anyone don't need his account, he can pls give it to me..:D why do I ask? It's 'cause i don't have a lot of time for lvling and so on... It doesn't need to be...