Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ACC W/ All Champs Except Ziggs/Xerath (SILVER 4)

Discussion on ACC W/ All Champs Except Ziggs/Xerath (SILVER 4) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ACC W/ All Champs Except Ziggs/Xerath (SILVER 4)

Looking for 40 dollars PP.

I will show you the account over screen share and then you pay and i give info.
Add t3stosterone oon skype if interested.

I won't post SS on this thread, because if you're interested then I'll show you all the account on skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Account [Silver Border, Silver 5, 40 Champs]
06/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hey Guys, I want to sell a EUW League of Legends Account. Infos: Silver Border Ranked: Silver 5 Champions: ~ 40 around 4k IP Price: Offer
[Selling] NA S2 silver and Silver 3 acc 60 champs and 6 skins
04/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
i Want to sell my silver 3 account with 60 champs and 6 skins and 3 runes pages i am willing to use a middle man for this trade, will provide photos and share screen on skype once you contact me!! add me on skype chewytwix1. bumo
[Selling] League of Legends Account ( Silver Rank + Silver Rahmen!) 37 Champs!
04/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey heute will ich mein LOL acc verkaufen . Der GRUND: Ich Spiele DotA und : LOL IST Scheisse geworden! Auf jedenfall besitzt der Acc : Silver Rank (Mit Rahmen!) Shen Skin Tristana Skin 3 Full Runen Seiten:
WTS League Of Legends[EU]/1577ELO/10Runepages full/All champs but1 until Ziggs patch.
02/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
I'm thinking about selling my account of League Of Legends if the price is right. I want to get rid of games I don't want to play anymore. I'm not going first. Information: - Europe - West. - Ended Season 1 with 1655 (1722 top). Proof is the Golden Portrait. (End S1 with 1555 ELO or higher) - 1577 ELO right now. (I only play a ranked each 2 weeks else ELO will drop) - 255 RP. - 1#### IP, will gain while still playing a game now and then, will lower when a new champ comes out.
EU WEST Lvl 23 Acc Alle Champs bis auf Xerath 64 Skins!!
10/17/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, ich bin hier um mein LoL Account zu verkaufen. Der Account ist LvL 23, hat 53 Wins in Normal Games und noch keine Ranked Games. Er hat 246 Riot Points und 1111 Einflusspunkte. :) Ich habe ALLE Champs bis auf Xerath ^.^ Noch dazu 64 Skins ;) Das Runenbuch hat 2 Seiten und ist nicht besonders ^.^ Ich habe noch einen XP und EP Boost für 6 Siege!