Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond or GOOD plat ACC, NA, $500 to spend. NA or explain bout transfer!

Discussion on Diamond or GOOD plat ACC, NA, $500 to spend. NA or explain bout transfer! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond or GOOD plat ACC, NA, $500 to spend. NA or explain bout transfer!

Title.

kevin350sts skype
Old 05/27/2013, 12:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

no one
Old 05/27/2013, 13:30   #3

buom.
Old 05/27/2013, 15:06   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bumps
Old 06/10/2013, 09:59   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Don't trust QuitLeague. I tried to sell an account to this user once and the following occured:

After he makes tons of excuses why he wants account first, I finally settle for me giving acc info first, then he pays half money, then I give him orig. email, then he pays last half money.

I give him account info and he doesn't give me money. Shortly after, I see him trying to sell my account on EPVP.

Luckily, I recover my account. I have skype convo if you need proof, you have been warned.
Old 06/10/2013, 11:42   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 720
The Black Market: 111/0/0
Please post your proof here
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2013, 12:54   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

In my screenies, I want to make 2 points.

Point 1:

Quitleague says he is quitting the game in one of his posts.

In another post, he is buying random platinum/diamond accounts.

Why? In point 2, you will realize why.

Point 2:

In another thread, he is seen selling an account.

The last screenie, I am logged onto the account Quitleague is selling.

Quitleague steals accounts from people to try to sell for his own profit, which explains his low prices. This has happened to me.

Do not trust Quitleague.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8.JPG (143.4 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 9.JPG (144.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg scammer.JPG (152.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg scammer2.JPG (108.7 KB, 9 views)
Thanks
1 User