Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account LOL Europe West - Level 30

Discussion on Account LOL Europe West - Level 30 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account LOL Europe West - Level 30

Europe West - Level 30

30 champions

alistar
annie
ashe
blitzcrank
caitlyn
darius
dr.mundo
filddlesticks
garen
katarina
kayle
leblanc
malphite
master yi
morgana
nasus
nunu
pantheon
poppy
ryze
sion
sivir
soraka
taric
teemo
tryndamere
veigar
vladimir
warwick
xin zhao

96 runes
3 or 4 skins

contact PM
payment via paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Europe West] - 75 Champions - 30 Skins - Level 30
01/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm Daniel and I'm selling my League of Legends account. Server: Europe West Level: 30 Champions owned: 75 Skins owned: 30 Elo: 1200 (aprox. 40 games played in ranked) Rune Pages: 4
[B] Europe West Account Lv.30 [S] PSC
09/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Verkauft.
Europe West 30 level account + pulsefire and prime chogath
08/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I've been playing League of legends since the first season and I ain't getting any better. I'm whilling to stop playing it since I've got allmolst no time from work and my girlfriend . I've spend more than 500 euro on the account but I'm not looking for anything like that in return .I've seen better accounts being sold for 50-60 eu. Im looking for 30-40 Here's the account: Champs missing: http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/5186/73478518. png Champs Owned: Ahri
[WTS] LVL 30 Europe West LoL account - Over 350€ spent
06/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The total is 60 champs, 29 skins (8 of them are seasonal/limited edition), 10 rune pages. Just 2 ranked games played so you can grow fast. the total RP for champs, runepages and skins (limited skins are not included in the RP count) is of 65065 RP (around 350€ to buy them all again) the total IP for runes is 56075. here are the screenshots: Seals Quints Marks Glyphs