Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA S3 Platinum and S2 Gold. 70 champs. Many legendary and legacy skins.

Discussion on NA S3 Platinum and S2 Gold. 70 champs. Many legendary and legacy skins. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA S3 Platinum and S2 Gold. 70 champs. Many legendary and legacy skins.

Season 3 Plat Solo queue
Season 2 Gold Solo queue

I had a losing streak so the Matchmaking rating is somewhere around Gold and recieving low LP per game, but the safety net is keeping it at Plat 5 which is what you want for the Season 3 rewards.

Current RP: 1471
Total RP used: a lot, as you can see by all of the legendary skins below

Current IP: 1997
Total IP used: 240,072

Runepages: 9
Runes: AD/AP/MR/Armor/Armpen/Magicpen/CD/HP/MS
(basically every good rune of the appropriate color)

Champions: 70, as seen in the image

Skins: 27
Skin highlights: Pulsefire Ezrael, Eternum Nocturne, Demonblade Tryndamere, Mecha Kha'Zix, Astronaut Teemo, Piltover Blitzcrank, Grey Warwick, Goth Annie, Victorious Janna, Judgement Kayle

Many legendary/legacy/limited skins:
Goth Annie (3900 deluxe bundle skin)
Wonderland Annie
Piltover Blitzcrank
Tango Evelyn
Pulsefire Ezrael
Spectral Fiddlesticks
Nightblade Irelia
Aviator Irelia
Victorious Janna
Angler Jax
Traditional Karma
Statue of Karthus
Pre-Void Kassadin
Judgement Kayle
Mecha Kha'Zix
Prestigious Leblanc
Djinn Malzahar
Eternum Nocturne
Perseus Pantheon
Mad Hatter Shaco
Yellow Jacket Shen
Armor of the Fifth Taric
Astronaut Teemo
Badger Teemo
Demonblade Tryndamere
Grey Warwick
Viscero Xin Zhao
and possibly more, I didn't check that well
Old 05/11/2013, 11:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 124/0/1
25 €?
Old 05/11/2013, 11:37   #3

wat.
Old 05/11/2013, 13:54   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
would give ya 25€ + this steam acc

Old 05/11/2013, 14:11   #5

Thanks for the bumps? I need real offers.
Old 05/11/2013, 19:26   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

$150 add me on skype kayaker4life
Old 05/12/2013, 08:02   #7

Too low, sorry

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 175 SKINS account / LEGACY and Legendary / ALL Champs
06/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
Hi, i want quit League of Legends and need to sell my good account. I have spend more and more money and time on this account, so i want sell it for a good and honest price. Details Account Server: Eu West All champs
[WTS] NA/SILVER 160+ SKINS, 19 LEGENDARY, 20 LEGACY, ALL CHAMPS, ALL RUNES , 20k IP
03/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
UNBELIEVABLE LOL ACCOUNT Awesome account, nothing left to buy with IP, about 168 skins, All hand picked by me over 3 years of lol which I think are the best skins for every champion. Well over $1000 spent on skins and would cost you more than this because of sales and over 1000 hours gameplay IP to get an account as decked as this. Buy this account and spend $50 in store and you will be able to change your name and have a skin for every champ in the game 19 Legendary Skins:
[WTS] NA 160+ SKINS, 19 LEGENDARY, 20 LEGACY, ALL CHAMPS, ALL RUNES , 900RP, 20k IP
03/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
NA/SILVER 160+ SKINS, 19 LEGENDARY, 20 LEGACY, ALL CHAMPS, ALL RUNES , 20k IP I need to sell this account, this game is running my life... Its an awesome account, nothing left to buy with IP, about 170 skins, All hand picked by me over 3 years of lol which I think are the best skins for every champion. Well over $1000 spent on skins and would cost you more than this because of sales and over 1000 hours gameplay IP to get an account as decked as this. Buy this account and spend $50...
[S] PLATINUM LoL Acc(s), PAX/Holiday/Legendary skins, 30+ Champs, MORE!!!
03/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, decided I'm gonna be taking a break from League for a few years or so to pursue other more desirable interests, so I'll be selling my main and smurf. I'm open to all offers and negotiation, just leave a bump and add me up on skype if instered! thanks! both accounts are NA. Account 1: ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
Selling LOL ACCOUNT WITH 42 CHAMPS and 10 SKINS (1 legendary,1 legacy) LOW PRICE!
01/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
42 Champions Ahri,Akali,Alistar,Ashe,Brand,Cho'Gath,Corki,Dr.M u ndo,Ezreal,Fiddlesticks,Garen,Gragas,Graves,Jax,Ja yce,Karma,Karthus,Kha'Zix,Kog'Maw,Lux,Master Yi,Morgana,Nunu,Olaf,Orianna,Pantheon,Shaco,Shen,S hyvana,Singed,Sivir,Soraka,Tristana,Tryndamere,Twi stedFate,Vayne,Veigar,Vladimir,Volibear,Wukong,Xer ath,Zyra 9 skins (Not counting Tristana's/Alistar's) Midnight Ahri,Nottingham Ezreal,Mafia Graves,Mecha Kha'Zix,Lion Dance Kog'Maw(Legendary),Bladecraft Orianna,Workshop...