Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BRAND NEW Elo Boosting Service Available.

Discussion on BRAND NEW Elo Boosting Service Available. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BRAND NEW Elo Boosting Service Available.

Hi guys,

There is a brand new website available for all your elo boost and coaching needs. Check out

We are a group of high diamond players that love to play League so we boost accounts for the CHEAPEST prices available. We are cheaper than any other commercial boosting service. Come check us out!

Thanks.
Old 05/07/2013, 16:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
u going to do vouches since 0 rep on this site?
Old 05/07/2013, 16:18   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by homerguy View Post
u going to do vouches since 0 rep on this site?
Hey for vouches you can visit the site and contact us directly where we provide proof of boosts and also boosters main accounts.

I actually registered this account just today to write this post. So sorry for no rep.

Thanks and hope to hear from you!