Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond Boosting service (Safe and Fast)

Discussion on Diamond Boosting service (Safe and Fast) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond Boosting service (Safe and Fast)

Hello fellas ,
I am Diamond IV player and I need some money . So I decided to use my skills to help some of you guys and you to help me with money too :P.

So I accept vouchers but I would really prefer playing for money However here are the prices :

Bronze V to IV = 5$, to III = 10$ , to II = 15$ , to I = 20$ , promotion to Silver V = 30$
(basiclly 5$ per division , 10$ for promo from I to silver V)

Silver V to IV = 10$ , to III = 15$ , to II = 20$ to , to I = 25$ , promotion to Gold V = 40$
(basiclly 5$ per division , 15$ for promo from I to Gold V)

Gold V to IV = 15$ , to III = 20$, to II = 25$ , to I = 35$ , promotion to platinum = 50$
(basiclly 5$ per division from V to II , 10$ for II to I , 15$ for promotion to Plat V)

Platinum V to IV = 20$ , to III = 30$ , to II = 40$ , to I = 50$ , promotion to Diamond V = 70$

I will try to do everything as soon as possible . Also coaching :
AD basics, Mid Basics,Jungle Basics :
15 $ per hour

If you perfer to duo queue , tax will be 0.50$ per game

Pm me or contact me via skype : em0_G-man97
Old 05/15/2013, 05:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Horrible Boosting Feedback Care.
Buy at ur own risk.
Old 05/15/2013, 05:32   #3

Well actaully the negative feedback is because I went on a holiday and when I came back the guy already deleted me
Old 05/19/2013, 11:48   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

asked for a duoQ; he was horrible; dont buy -> SCAMMER
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2013, 16:01   #5

Wtf ? I haven't played with you , we played 1 game and today when I log in I dont see you in my friend list
Old 05/22/2013, 19:44   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Seems legit ^^